And Thanks for the Fish

Earthroamer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Earthroamer
Well I took everyone's suggestion. I was in Sugarland, TX the last couple of days and walked over to the bookshop. I bought just the Hitchhickers Guide to the Galaxy. I am half way thru it. I havent laughed so hard in a long time. Remimds me of some weird conversations in college at Arkansas Tech at 3am. So far, I am amused with the Robot with the personality.

Brent

Yes yes.. Marvin is a nice character... I am glad they got Alan Rickman to do the voice in the movie, it's just perfect.

The entire "trilogy" is awesome :) I need to get another copy of the set, I loaned out my ultimate hitchhiker's guide and never got it back...

<shameless_plug> http://www.thinkgeek.com/books/humor/2970/ </shameless_plug>

"I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed..."

NickDBrennan said:
good story....all five books in the trilogy are great.

Always remember to bring a towel! :D

It's really too bad we can't all meet for a fly-in at Milliways. You're a hoopy frood who always knows where your towel is, aren't you?

Oh nettled gruntbuggly, thy nicturations are to me...

Carolyn

Razor said:

Oh nettled gruntbuggly, thy nicturations are to me...

Carolyn

EEEEIIIIIII STOP IT! :rofl:

May your intestines, in an attempt to save the world, leap up from your insides and throttle you before you finish reciting that poetry!

Brent Bradford said:
Well I took everyone's suggestion. I was in Sugarland, TX the last couple of days and walked over to the bookshop. I bought just the Hitchhickers Guide to the Galaxy. I am half way thru it. I havent laughed so hard in a long time. Remimds me of some weird conversations in college at Arkansas Tech at 3am. So far, I am amused with the Robot with the personality.

Brent

Another convert. :cool:
He'll have the entire series on his shelf and read by the end of the month..if it takes that long. :D

Back