And She's Going to Be OK

FormerHangie

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
FormerHangie
KathrynsReport.jpg

http://www.kathrynsreport.com/2023_01_02_archive.html

The 73 year old pilot is reported as "going to be OK". I'm impressed, and have to think she was wearing a shoulder harness.

That landing was ... well to be honest ... smashing!

Good to hear she's OK ...

Practicing landing on a naval ship!

I dunno, really not her fault they had the wires rigged all wrong… just sayin. Gonna give this one to paddles. Ha!

note: all REAL Nasal Radiators blame EVERYTHING on paddles. Kinda tradition.

note to note: I can give paddles a hard time, but won’t let anyone else do so! Their soft crooning tones that come after “clara” are PRICELESS!!

And she has some serious proportion issues with her dad.

I just assumed it was brother-sister, but she also only has four fingers on one of her hands, so maybe it is her dad and the proportions are wonky. :p

I just assumed it was brother-sister, but she also only has four fingers on one of her hands, so maybe it is her dad and the proportions are wonky. :p
She has them all, her middle finger is extended toward her brother.

Hadn't noticed how creepy that picture is. Think the guy now drives a crappy white van with "free ice cream" written on the side with a Sharpie.

Last edited:
I remember my infants striking awkward poses like that girl. She's no infant which, to me, makes it spooky. Male kids wearing slacks and loafers is strange too which is why I assumed he was her dad. Nevertheless, if you're marketing child killing missiles then you're probably not too concerned about using stock pictures in your adds.

I witnessed the crash. Unfortunately We were at the airport with a group of kids interested in becoming pilots. No so much afterwards.

Last edited:
I’m going to have nightmares over that picture! Little girl throwing Jarts at me in a long corridor with no exit. Thanks Bill!

Those Jarts bring back a bad memory. I think I’m one of the many that derailed them. We were tossing them up high, no game or target rings. I hit the cousin right on top of the head, it was coming down fast.

We all went to the hospital, luckily he recovered. I never saw the Jarts again.

Another thing, in the ad above, the girl throws outside the ring, no points. I’m not sure that’s right, may want the guy throwing outside the ring.

Back