And now i wait

superdad

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
superdad
Received my letter from the FAA asking for more info for my 3rd class medical.

They asked for a letter from my treating doc on my Chrons, which didn't surprise me because I deal with this all the time when it came to my medical. My Doc wrote a really great letter for me, done

The other was my felony and misdemeanor conviction from back in 1996.
Printed off the court records and did a complete back ground check and printed that off also. Wanted to show this was a one time thing and I haven't even had a traffic ticket since. Not sure why they are asking for this because it was previous reported over the past 14 years.

The one thing that surprised me was the AME referred my app because of my kidney stones from 2003. The FAA didn't even ask for any more info on that?!?!?!?

Sent it all off yesterday, now I wait. How long do you think this process will take?

The gov. Works in mysterious ways,also never very quickly,good luck.

Call them everyday. Seriously. Ask about your status. Everyday. Every. Day.
Bug the **** out of them. (405) 954-4821

Uh, no. Three calls on nonadjacent days (Fri and Monday are adjacent in the FAA brain, no calls taken on Tuesdays) make your file an "interested airman". Those three calls get you off the "E-3 assembly check" conveyor belt and onto the "Medical officer" conveyor belt, saving you about 10 days.

First log in in 13 months. Though I'd leave what I can- but I see that all the same problems are still here at good ol' POA. User #5 signing off again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back