And Cessna really wants to build in China?

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
Last night we had our annual family Hannukah Party so what do my parents get me Age 44 and my brother Age 42 for Hannukah? Well a gift for a 12 year old of course Man I still LOVE toys!!:yes:

Anyway it is a R/C park flier airplane. Made where else but China. So after everyone leaves I read the box and I start laughing so hard it hurts. The first thing I think of is Cessna manufactruing the Sky Catcher in China. Makes me kind of wonder about where the POH is going to be published LOL.

Second Photo is kind of blurry but it can still be read. Both photos depict the language that was printed on the box.

Attachments

• Thanksgiving.jpg
    Thanksgiving.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Thanksgiving_00.jpg
    Thanksgiving_00.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 85
That's downright sad/funny/etc.:eek:

I'm pretty proficient at reading Jinglish but that takes the cake (yes, I know we're talking Chinese here and not Japanese).

That's that cool new ATR with a tailwheel too! Still I wonder why ATR put a 767 logo on the tail...

Hopefully the Skycatcher's POH will be written in Kansas.

Last edited:
HAHA!

"Motors motives of strong and big double, insure the airplane in the sky comfortable flight."

Tommy got an RC helo once, box had prominently-written (in one of those explody-looking things they do on packages to draw your attention to what's written there, like "New!") the following"

"Least of World!"

Best I could figure, they meant smallest? Wish I had photographed it.

Once in Hong Kong on R&R I sat in a bar on Lockheart road sipping a tiger beer, when a young chineese lady said somthing in manderin to the bar keep.

I asked if he understood chineese? he simply said "No one does".

Adam, be careful using your new toy for children over twelve. In fact, does it have this advice?

dont-screw-off.jpg

Hey Adam,

I'm not sure where I got that picture from (maybe was posted here some time ago ?)...

Holly Macaroni :hairraise: - Go figure what they had in mind...:eek:

Attachments

• poh.jpg
    poh.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
No warnings on the "afterlife?"

Yep, that's gonna be one interesting POH!

Neat toy! I would have loved to get it for a gift no matter what age!

Hey Adam,

I'm not sure where I got that picture from (maybe was posted here some time ago ?)...

Holly Macaroni :hairraise: - Go figure what they had in mind...:eek:
Crap, I can't fly it because we didn't study parallelism in philosophy class. I missed the lecture on the afterbody in religion class, too. Is that the residue left on your tongue after the communion wafer dissolves? :redface:

Back