An Unconscienable Act.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

EppyGA

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Let's Fly
Please spread this around. Keep the families in your thoughts and prayers.

attachment.php

Attachments

• WantedPoster.jpg
    WantedPoster.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 367
False flag op. Again. Sign of a decaying empire.

Take the politics to the Spin Zone. They don't belong in this thread or HT in general.

It involved a firearm and religion?
I saw it as more of a statement of sympathy for the deceased, and a way to get the word out that a criminal is being sought.

There is already a thread in the SZ where people can go off topic about guns and religion if they wish.

Do you know how to ignore a thread?

You mean the "false flag" comment?
I wasn't referring to the false flag comment. Was that what you were referring to? I wasn't really sure what was meant by that.

But perhaps your admonishment will keep some from sending this thread to the SZ. The topic can (should be able to) be discussed here without that.

The shooter is an excellent example of why we need a good, economical and quick execution method, since people are too weenie to go back to a tall tree and strong rope.

As pointed out there is no way this doesn't get political. As for non aviation related internet condolences, meh, they are fake, self serving and worse then silence or scorn.

I wasn't referring to the false flag comment. Was that what you were referring to? I wasn't really sure what was meant by that.

But perhaps your admonishment will keep some from sending this thread to the SZ. The topic can (should be able to) be discussed here without that.

Yes, and that's my hope.

Well, POTUS just said this happened because we have guns in America....guess that's cleared up now.

What we really need is a method of execution so horrible that it will deter this kind of action.

His Dad bought his weapon as a 21st birthday present. So the kid didn't even get a back ground check.

This is sad, but the new reality.

Perfect detail now we have cause to make a law: no handing down guns within the family without the state involved. PS anyone know what little beauty just passed in Congress?

Perfect detail now we have cause to make a law: no handing down guns within the family without the state involved. PS anyone know what little beauty just passed in Congress?

No new laws, gun laws don't work, our present laws are proof.

We need to use the laws we have now. His Dad should be arrested for accessory to murder, and prosecuted as such.
He knew his son had been arrested twice this year, yet he gave the kid a gun.

and made the big example to others.

No new laws, gun laws don't work, our present laws are proof.

We need to use the laws we have now. His Dad should be arrested for accessory to murder, and prosecuted as such.
He knew his son had been arrested twice this year, yet he gave the kid a gun.

and made the big example to others.

It would be hard to actually enforce all the crap on the books, so they will just chase new laws and say "See what we did to fix this...." Until the next time.

I am sure they will prosecute him for walking into a church with a gun, so that law will help the outcome as well :no::no::no::no:

yup, we need "real-time" execution....legalize CC for all and this crap will stop. :mad2:
What we really need is a method of execution so horrible that it will deter this kind of action.

His Dad bought his weapon as a 21st birthday present. So the kid didn't even get a back ground check.

This is sad, but the new reality.

It would be hard to actually enforce all the crap on the books, so they will just chase new laws and say "See what we did to fix this...." Until the next time.

I am sure they will prosecute him for walking into a church with a gun, so that law will help the outcome as well :no::no::no::no:
One must wonder, if the preacher been armed, would he still be alive? The death toll should have been 2, 1 victim, 1 perp.

Drawing and quartering won't deter this kind of sickness.

The kid is a head case.

CHycCm_XAAAuTcd.jpg

I feel like we could gather enough support here on POA to buy you a one way ticket there.

No doubt. There's many ill informed here. It will take a mass murder in the number of 75 or 100 then something will be done. It's coming, don't worry.

Was there ever a serial killer/rando shootist with a good haircut? If mom got me the china bowl fro I'd probably start thinking bad thoughts too.

I bet all the presidential wannabes are salvating over this, great tool to use to show your "values" or to preach on tearing up the U.S. constitution a little more in the name of "safety"

The amount of crap that's going to be done on these poor people's names, what a sad state we live in.

It will take a mass murder in the number of 75 or 100 then something will be done. It's coming, don't worry.

You mean we'll finally get concealed carry laws that allow honest, decent people to carry handguns wherever they want? I can't wait!

Tim

False flag op. Again. Sign of a decaying empire.

You know, I used to think that was tinfoil hat type material right there. Not anymore. Sandy Hook may have been one also. Or, they could both just be crazy people doing crazy, and already illegal things. We certainly don't need more laws, he already broke twenty or more.

You mean we'll finally get concealed carry laws that allow honest, decent people to carry handguns wherever they want? I can't wait!

Tim

The rest of us either A (already have mostly this), or are making great strides.. I am less optimistic about California..

The whole list of "You can defend yourself anywhere but in these places," never made much sense to me..

With apologies to EppyGA, closed by MC vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back