An LSA that Performs - locked?

We can't have LSAs doing overhead breaks, it disturbs the old ladies.

There's a very similar thread in Flight Following, and it's open for business.

Guessing someones feelings got hurt

Lots of PC sensitive types here

sensitive-man.jpg

I thought pretty much anything goes on this board. I thought you had to post a video of a priest raping a chicken to get a lock and then only after about 10 pages of debate about Obama Care. Guess I was wrong. :dunno:

I thought pretty much anything goes on this board. I thought you had to post a video of a priest raping a chicken to get a lock and then only after about 10 pages of debate about Obama Care. Guess I was wrong. :dunno:

Nah, that just goes to Spin Zone.

I too am curious. It appeared to me that a few guys were simply having a casual conversation about light sport airplanes. No "in your face" talk at all (yet).

WTF? Why was it closed?

were there some posts that got deleted?

I thought that I saw two, essentially identical threads started by the same poster. Wouldn't that be cause to lock one in order to keep the disussion linear?

I thought that I saw two, essentially identical threads started by the same poster. Wouldn't that be cause to lock one in order to keep the disussion linear?

Only on the red board. Don't think I've seen that tactic here.

Only on the red board. Don't think I've seen that tactic here.

They also do it on the homebuilders' board, which is where I actually did see the duplicate strings eatlier today, not here.

I sit corrected. It was here.

The two threads started by the same user were "An LSA that performs" and "To Spec LSA".

Last edited:
Back