An introduction

DeLorean831

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Rodolfo
Hi all, my name’s Rodolfo, I’m 22, and I just got my PPL last March.

It was a long journey, and I took a year off due to work interference, but I finally did it with some help from a neighbor who flys for SWA. I currently plan on getting my instrument and multi when I have the extra time, but for now, I’m just enjoying the freedom having a PPL gives.

I have been lurking here for a while now. Obviously first for info on attaining my license, then for some tech help…

Little background on that… My father owns two twins currently, a Cessna 421B and a 340. I know a local older IA who is helping me also get my a&p, so I’ve been working when able on both of the twins (Annuals, avionics, etc.)

Anyways, I truly wish to soak up knowledge here like a sponge, and I hope I can contribute someday as well.

Thanks

A warm welcome from the other end of the age spectrum.

There is a lot of good friendship and knowledge here, if you sort with a bit of care. Opinions abound, as anywhere.

The Geezer, much older than your Dad.

hola. pics of the twins, specifically the 340? :)
Unfortunately, don’t have a good one on hand of the 340. But I do have a very good one of the 421.
upload_2022-7-10_13-31-47.jpeg

A warm welcome from the other end of the age spectrum.

There is a lot of good friendship and knowledge here, if you sort with a bit of care. Opinions abound, as anywhere.

The Geezer, much older than your Dad.
Thank you!

As for my father, he’s in his early 70s… so not young, but not too old.

Back