An German Guy

Wer ist Froeliche? Wünschen Sie einen glücklichen Geburtstag, oder meinten Sie Gutes Neues Jahr?

John

Ich bin nach Deutschland nie gewesen und habe keine Idee, wie man die Sprache spricht. Ich nutzte einfach aus, einen Computer zu haben, und verwendete einen der vielen handlichen Übersetzer.
http: // imtranslator.net/translation/german/to-english/translation/

It does come back kinda funny when you translate it back to English.

John

Last edited:
Ausgezeischnet!

Ha ha! :D I assume you're talking to me!? :)

Thanks in advance for the 'Glückwünsche zu meinem Geburtstag'.
I will turn 40 this Tuesday. :yikes: :( :rolleyes:

The good thing however is, that I am currently in the US on vacation. My wife and I first did the ASES rating with Sheble Aviation near Bullhead City and afterwards drove all the way up to Seattle, visiting various national parks on the way. Currently we are in Klamath Falls, on the way to San Francisco. Next Friday we fly back to Germany.

If we are lucky, we'll find a flight instructor for a checkout and a plane to rent near San Francisco for Tuesday and / or Wednesday. As we have two days to 'waste', we thought it would be fun to use them for some additional flying, maybe to Lake Tahoe. :goofy:

Cheers,

Oliver

I took my private check ride at Sheble, I wish I had known about them a whole lot sooner. [...]

+1

Friendly folks, older but apparently well maintained aircraft. Their new employee Eddie also keeps everything well organized.
We initially wanted to do our IRs these days with them, but didn't have the time to study adequately in advance. We therefore decided that we just do some fun stuff (ASES + complex endorsement + aircraft rental) with them, what would also allow us to check out the flight school.

We'll be back for sure... :yesnod:

If you're interested - a preliminary video of my wife, taking off at Sun Valley (A20) and landing on the Colorado River (how cool is that?) with Sheble's Lake Buccaneer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfd-tCkyPAQ

Cheers,

Oliver

Ha ha! :D I assume you're talking to me!? :)

Thanks in advance for the 'Glückwünsche zu meinem Geburtstag'.
I will turn 40 this Tuesday. :yikes: :( :rolleyes:

The good thing however is, that I am currently in the US on vacation. My wife and I first did the ASES rating with Sheble Aviation near Bullhead City and afterwards drove all the way up to Seattle, visiting various national parks on the way. Currently we are in Klamath Falls, on the way to San Francisco. Next Friday we fly back to Germany.

If we are lucky, we'll find a flight instructor for a checkout and a plane to rent near San Francisco for Tuesday and / or Wednesday. As we have two days to 'waste', we thought it would be fun to use them for some additional flying, maybe to Lake Tahoe. :goofy:

Cheers,

Oliver

Thanks for the PM, PM sent back to you, let me know how I can help. It is short notice but I can give you the names of several flight schools so you will most definitely be able to do your SF flight. Alternatively I could meet you after work and fly (night) with you since I'm already checked out in the planes. This would just be for a short (less than 2 hours Hobbs) Bay Tour flight, landing back at the airport we took off from.

Kimberly

Back