An Awkward Situation....Opinions Wanted!

Horus927

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
K
Ok so after constantly hearing about and experiencing this community vicariously through Kimberly for long enough, I figure it's about time I joined and posted; besides I had an experience recently that troubled me quite a bit, and I'd like to share my story with pilots and other members of the aviation community out there and get some opinions and feedback.

Without getting into my long life story and how I got to where I am now, let me say that after years, and being convinced it would never happen, I'm finally getting my chance to take a crack at being a professional pilot. I'm in training now, and progressing rapidly. Currently I hold a private certificate, single and multi rated, and am working on instrument. Fun stuff! I've had flying on the brain for as long as I can remember; in fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was in my genes somewhere. I'm sure I'm not the first to feel that way. During all those years leading up to now, and unfulfilling they were, I tried all kinds of other things. I collected some tattoos and piercings along the way.

Before anyone gets excited, yes I know I have to cover all that up, and cut my hair etc etc etc etc to get a flying job. Fact is, this is who I've been for the past 10 years, and unlike many people these days, I'm not the type to change my look along with my underwear. Changing the face I've grown accustomed to is not going to be easy, and so long as I'm in training, I don't really feel it's a major concern. I have several months to go before I hit CFI, and I think when the time comes to be ready, and perhaps with a bit of gentle persuasion and encouragement, I'll be ready. So far no one I've encountered in the aviation world notices, much to my surprise. I'm judged as a pilot, and not for what I look like, which is how it should be. Hell, the right hand guy to the owner of my flight school also sports a beard, plugs, and a few tats himself. Anyhow, before I ramble on too long, the story......

I went to my first airshow ever last year. We have a pretty major one here, to my understanding. I won't say where just yet. Last year when I went I knew I was starting training soon, I was timid, and unsure of myself. This year however the story had changed. I was an official pilot, my confidence had grown leaps and bounds, I felt (and do feel) a part of the community, here and anywhere. I wanted more out of going to the airshow; I wanted to rub elbows with the pilots, be closer to the aircraft I admired, take part in making the airshow happen! Besides, just sitting in the grass all day gets boring. Its a much more fun, productive, privileged, important, and belonging feeling to be involved. So I went about registering to volunteer. I started that process in July, and the event just happened this weekend. It took some time to finally get through but I did. I stayed in touch with the volunteer coordinator, who spent some time getting to know me, and being very friendly. Lets skip ahead.

It's the day before the airshow. I went down to the field to help with last minute setting up, and because I was advised to for general orientation type stuff, and to meet the lady I had been talking to all those weeks. Once I track her down and she finds out who I am, I can see her face fall. The entire experience was extremely awkward. I could tell that most I encountered forced their politeness. I didn't get it; it wasn't as if I had showed up looking like I was going to a punk show. I dressed appropriately and I kept my "appearance" to a minimum. The trip ended with being told that my piercings, though removed, were still noticeable, that my hair was too long and it would be too awkward; that there were many WWII vets who would be uncomfortable, and there were a lot of wealthy people attending that may have had to do with airshow funding that might have been offended by my looks etc etc. I felt it was highly degrading. Are we there to look at the planes or the guy selling the tshirts and hats? I left feeling they had no room for anyone who wasn't a perfect white conservative, christian (yup that was brought up too), military, specimen (sorry hope no offense to anyone here). One of my friends at school is an Indian Muslim girl from UAE. She wears the traditional head scarf thing to cover her hair. What would they have told her if she had volunteered?? I was told I'd be called later if they could find anything for me and that either way I already had the tickets and to just come see the show. I mentioned that I would be willing to do anything behind the scenes as well and that I just wanted to take part, but I didn't press as I was already feeling offended and didn't want to seem desperate. Of course the call later reported they had extra volunteers ergo no need for my help, and I declined to go not wanting to support what I felt was a discriminatory group of people. In a short text message exchange with the volunteer lady after the airshow in which I expressed my feelings on what happened, I was explicitly told that I was rejected for my appearance. This lady spent several weeks getting to know me. I expected better.

So I'd like to know what other pilots out there think. Was I stupid to try volunteering at an airshow? Is my look really that offensive regarding a casual, supposedly fun, aviation outing or event? This whole thing rattled me good, I doubted myself, and my choice to pursue a life in aviation. The volunteer lady gave me a long speech about how If i was older than 21 I was way past due to grow up, and cut my hair, and how it was a shame that i did that to my ears. She went on about how I was joining a "military, NASA" world and I needed to play by the rules. I didn't like the way she put things. I know I'm going to have to adopt a more professional look eventually, but the way she had put it made me feel like i would be doing it to appease someone else and not for myself. I didn't like that feeling at all.
So far I've asked a few friends some pilots some not. They think it's ridiculous. My instructor was shocked (and he's a conservative guy! won't even swear...lol) saying you went to VOLUNTEER, how did they turn that down?? I did express in my post airshow text to her that I disagreed; I hadn't noticed a huge military presence in the aviation I had experienced (more than half the students at my flight school are foreign! Indian, Middle Eastern, and Asian) and that I don't believe every airshow is going to be like that. She said she'd never been to any others. Ha!

I'm curious to hear what everyone has to say!
Sorry for the long post, but since none of you know me yet I felt a bit of background was necessary.

Considering that AOPA Pilot magazine just did an article and photo shoot of aviation tattoos, I'd say there's more acceptance of them.

I'm a non-tat, non-pierced guy and frankly don't "get it" but I also don't judge folks about it.

One of the smartest businesspeople I know personally is covered in ink.

I think the volunteer coordinator panicked and/or is clueless. Yeah lots of people judge on looks. You sound like you realize that.

I'll throw out there that there's a lot of conformity forced into the pro pilot screening process. Especially airlines. But there's always folks who don't care about your looks if your logbook is full of good experience.

The guy I met who flew Van Halen's bizjet years and years ago had a few tats and was a big scary lookin' dude with a big fat smile on his face. He doubled as a bouncer, tossing fans politely but forcefully off the aircraft. ;)

Are you going to run into jerks who think you should be stepping out of a military uniform directly into a commercial cockpit? Sure. Some.

Having done years of volunteer leadership roles, turning away volunteers is always stupid.

Long and short of it, if you look like a self mutilated freak who doesn't take care of them self, people are not going to put you into positions of trust and responsibility on short notice, and if you are representing them/their organization to the public, you are eliminated from consideration by most all people you will meet.

If what you look like is how you want to represent who you are, then go with it. You will not get an airline job. If you are good, you will get a job hauling skydivers or various other utility jobs which are more fun anyway.

There are many sectors to aviation, not all of them ask for "the look". Find a sector of aviation you fit in and head there, you'll be much happier.

Last edited:
Bloddy hell, this is gonna be a fun thread!

Ok, K. Several times you mentioned you know you will eventually have to dress the part..."professional pilot". Well, you just had a taste of it. IOW, what are you waiting for, get with the program. I am curious, how do you hide big holes in your ears?

The other side of me says to just forget this lady. She expressed her opinion, you didn't like it, don't let it disturb you. However, she does have a point. Many volunteer orgs need constant flow of donations. I suggest you would be wise to heed her advice. While you may dismiss her bahavior towards you, be careful to not dismiss her; she may very well know what she is talking about.

About tats: I know many miltary vets who sport tattoos. Yet there is a difference between having MOM or USMC tatted and some 'tribal' or gothic BS.

My opinion of tattoos is they show a distinct lack of foresight. That iron maiden cross running up your arm makes you look like a 19 yr old idiot for a very long time.

EDIT: Building on what Henning said, every volunteer orientation I have attended includes talking about how volunteers are the front line representation of that organization. The question is asked if you will abide with their dictates. In extreme cases, they make make that determination for you. K, I would say the latter applies to you.

Last edited:
Bloddy hell, this is gonna be a fun thread!

Ok, K. Several times you mentioned you know you will eventually have to dress the part..."professional pilot". Well, you just had a taste of it. IOW, what are you waiting for, get with the program. I am curious, how do you hide big holes in your ears?

I had an engineer on an oilfield boat who had really big holes and when he'd have to work in a tight space or close to machinery, he would flip the bottom up and wrap the dangly part around the rest of his ear and then put on a cap to hold it all together.

I had an engineer on an oilfield boat who had really big holes and when he'd have to work in a tight space or close to machinery, he would flip the bottom up and wrap the dangly part around the rest of his ear and then put on a cap to hold it all together.
Oh. I was thinking drywall mud. :rofl:

I never understood adopting tribal customs and markings if you weren't part of the tribe.

I saw that AOPA article! And I try to let my flying, and devotion to it do the talking. So far it has served me well. I have a good reputation around my school for being a safe knowledgeable pilot with unlimited potential.

I don't look like a self mutilated freak at all. Most of the piercings hide behind the beard lol. My tattoos are not tribal or gothic junk. They're professional works of art. I worked in the tattoo world for a short bit. My tattoos are all Egyptian art, or spins on it, celebrating my heritage but also with a twist for my love of aviation as well.
At the top of my arm sits the head of Horus, Egyptian god of the sky and logo for Egyptair. The rest are other various Egytpian things. Thoth god or math science and scribes, the sarcophagus of Tut.. You get the idea. When job time comes, I'll have to wear long sleeves. Oh well. I don't regret my past. And I explained what I'm waiting for.
While I understand your points, this is just an airshow, not a job!
I had only just seen some airshow photos done by an aviation photographer i know of a heavily pierced girl accompanied by a heavily bearded Vietnam vet known as "bear". That's how i figure it can't be all airshows.
Lol at the last post. I just leave my ear to dangle there. I can wrap it up over my ear but i think that looks worse.

Gracious me.

It surely does not make you a bad person, and you surely should not "doubt yourself" because of what other people do - but the fact that you are suggests that you were doubting yourself already.

When you undertake to engage in a professional pursuit (of whatever kind), you are asking people to trust in your ability to exercise judgment and skill. Substantial mutilation of your skin is, to many people, not a comforting thing to see.

It may not be entirely "fair" (whatever that means), but few people regret taking the conservative (as in "least risky") path, and inasmuch as tatts and holes are entirely the result of voluntary choice by the wearer, the observer asks themselves, "Self, what other questionable choices has this fine young fellow made?"

I never understood adopting tribal customs and markings if you weren't part of the tribe.

egyptians did have stretched ears and various peircings... check out some of the artwork, it's there

Gracious me.

It surely does not make you a bad person, and you surely should not "doubt yourself" because of what other people do - but the fact that you are suggests that you were doubting yourself already.

\

I certainly have my worries. While I don't regret any of my choices, I do wonder how they'll affect this new path I've embarked on.
And it's not going to be easy for me to simply slap together a new face after over a decade. That's just me. Not saying it can't be done though

The airshow world will accept you eventually, the airlines likely not. You can overcome your initial presentation with earned trust. It just takes you longer to get there. Also note, the girl taking pics, she's "freelance", she works for herself. Also chicks get away with way more than a dude ever will, just a fact of life.

Trust me, when that lady looked at you, she was thinking "self mutilated freak":rofl:

K, I suspect you did not get the reply you were looking for. You did however, get the truth. If you want to fly corporate, people 135, or airlines you are going to have to figure away to change your appearance. The family I fly for do not even tolerate smokers. It is an exclusive club and the people writing the checks have certain expectations. It is the golden rule.... He who has the gold, rules.

lucky thing I quit smoking for flying lol

I'm not even going to start on what I think of that golden rule....

Like I'm saying everybody... I'm not trying to get an airline job looking like i walked out of a rock concert. I know what I need to do when i get to the job part. That's well away from now. But this was just an airshow....

Long hair? Eh not an issue Ted DuPuis has super long hair and is a super competent pilot. Probably have to cut it if he wanted to fly for United but he's still a darn good pilot.

Lady from the airshow was out of line telling you to grow up. Although personally I'd not be thrilled to see an egyptair logo on my commercial pilot all I would think about is Egyptair Flight 990.

Other than that Henning gave good advice.

It's not the Egyptair logo, just saying that they use Horus for their logo. I would never get any unoriginal art tattooed on me.

You know of all the things about my look it's the hair I'm going to have the hardest time parting with....

The airshow world will accept you eventually, the airlines likely not. You can overcome your initial presentation with earned trust. It just takes you longer to get there. Also note, the girl taking pics, she's "freelance", she works for herself. Also chicks get away with way more than a dude ever will, just a fact of life.

Trust me, when that lady looked at you, she was thinking "self mutilated freak":rofl:

The girl was just the subject of a pic. She was staff at that airshow. The pic was taken by this guy I met that makes a living doing professional photos of warbirds and airshows.

I kind of like you, and want to answer your question, but I don't understand it. Can you please parse it in to one or two sentences?

I have a good reputation around my school for being a safe knowledgeable pilot with unlimited potential.
Your school is barely a microcosm of the industry. In other words, it matters not.

Most of the piercings hide behind the beard lol.
A beard must be neatly trimmed. In other words, looking like a Hassidic diamond merchant won't do.

My tattoos are not tribal or gothic junk. They're professional works of art.
Of course you would say that since you...
I worked in the tattoo world for a short bit.
...worked in the tat world. Put away the bias, don't get defensive.
My tattoos are all Egyptian art, or spins on it, celebrating my heritage but also with a twist for my love of aviation as well.
It doesn't matter what the tats are of. What does matter is you have tats which already have caused a problem.

Oh well. I don't regret my past.
As well you should not have to choose between your past and a career.

While I understand your points, this is just an airshow, not a job!
Understand this; commercial aviation is a small world. It is not only the general public who attends airshows...and it is certainly not the general public who attend the 'hanger parties', which as a volunteer you would usually be invited to attend. You could be rubbing shoulders with corportate sponsors, CEOs, etc. I reiterate, volunteers are the frontline of the org. Every organization is trying to 'brand' themselves, to present themselves. They must be careful in protecting their brand.

I had only just seen some airshow photos done by an aviation photographer i know of a heavily pierced girl accompanied by a heavily bearded Vietnam vet known as "bear". That's how i figure it can't be all airshows.
Have you considered that the vet known as "Bear" has already proven himself whereas you have not? You may disagree with this point however the fact remains that he is a known entity whereas you are not.

No one here is being dismissive of you or your choices. However, you must earn respect. You must prove yourself. As must every of us.

I kind of like you, and want to answer your question, but I don't understand it. Can you please parse it in to one or two sentences?

I don't think I have a question specifically. Just wondering what everyone's take is on what happened.

I'm not even going to start on what I think of that golden rule...

Unfortunately, you may not like the rule, but that doesn't change it. Adapt or go elsewhere. That said, there are likely areas where you can look any way you want. You just need to find those opportunities.

As far as the volunteer coordinator goes, it's her loss. I wouldn't want to volunteer to help such a narrow-minded person. Was it just her or was the whole organization like that?

As far as your career goes, there are utility jobs where no one particularly cares what you look like as long as you can do the job. I had one of these utility jobs for a long time until I got the wild idea to go in another direction and it was a bit of a culture shock to go to the conformity of wearing a uniform as well as conforming in other ways. Most places which fly passengers have some kind of dress code even if it's not a uniform. That's just the way it is. Aviation tends to be somewhat conservative and people have stereotypical visions of what a pilot should look like. But really, most any other service job where you meet the public would have some kind of dress and appearance code based on who the customers tend to be.

As far as the volunteer coordinator goes, it's her loss. I wouldn't want to volunteer to help such a narrow-minded person. Was it just her or was the whole organization like that?

Well I think its a privately funded but military-centric type of airshow. 95% of staff were military or the like. CAP, boyscouts, JR ROTC etc etc..

I don't think I have a question specifically. Just wondering what everyone's take is on what happened.

Okay so if I understand correctly an old biddy called you out on your tattoos and said no go.

Well I don't know what to say. I say, it's not your venue. I don't have tattoos myself, but I speak ghetto language and it often puts people out. Those people it puts out I generally have no use for.

That said, there ARE plenty of people that like me for who I am, so I don't worry about it. My recommendation is you do the same.

Well I think its a privately funded but military-centric type of airshow. 95% of staff were military or the like. CAP, boyscouts, JR ROTC etc etc..
I was curious whether it was just her that treated you like that or was is the group in general. Just because people are military doesn't mean they are narrow-minded and unwelcoming to volunteers.

Just to clarify again, I'm not trying to change the rules here.
I didn't show up there looking crazy or unkempt and try to force anyone to accept that.
I thought that after getting to know me as much as this lady did that would count for something.

I notice a lot of you seem to be thinking I'm trying to do just those things.

I DO think some of these rules suck, BUT, what the hell am I going to do about that? I just want to fly...

I was curious whether it was just her that treated you like that or was is the group in general. Just because people are military doesn't mean they are narrow-minded and unwelcoming to volunteers.

The group in general. She was very polite and forthcoming about the whole thing. Whether it was forced or genuine I don't know. Maybe both.

EDIT: I'll bet my location plays a part as well...

I'm not even going to start on what I think of that golden rule....
You wanna be a rebel, join a band. You wanna fly, prepare to accept regulation. So much of avaiation is regulated. It works nicely. Many folks in aviation love the regulated structure so either get with it or don't.

Like I'm saying everybody... I'm not trying to get an airline job looking like i walked out of a rock concert. I know what I need to do when i get to the job part. That's well away from now. But this was just an airshow....
Like I'm saying...airshows are attended by all walks of life. If you want to be part of the 'in' crowd (active aviator) you have to fit the profile.
You never know the background of that guy you are talking to...that guy you yourself were ready to dismiss.

Here's a true story for you. It occurred not at an airshow but on the ramp in front of a Part 141 flight school:

A ratty C-150 taxis in. Moments before I had shut down and I'm jawboning with some of the CFIs. None of these CFIs (always eager for a "better" job) care to stick around to watch the -150. I do hang out as I notice an older man is solo in the Cessna. He shuts down and walks towards the FBO. I ask where he came in from. We talk for about 20 minutes. It turns out he is the CEO of a Fortune 500 company and is bringing the aircraft to the paint shop for his college-age son. I got his card. In passing, he did mention how all the CFIs did disappear before he shut down. He also mentioned how he is looking for a corporate pilot. (I was far from the hiring mins at that time)

Moral: you never know who you'll meet. Present yourself. Be respectful.

You wanna be a rebel, join a band. You wanna fly, prepare to accept regulation. So much of avaiation is regulated. It works nicely. Many folks in aviation love the regulated structure so either get with it or don't.

Like I'm saying...airshows are attended by all walks of life. If you want to be part of the 'in' crowd (active aviator) you have to fit the profile.
You never know the background of that guy you are talking to...that guy you yourself were ready to dismiss.

Here's a true story for you. It occurred not at an airshow but on the ramp in front of a Part 141 flight school:

A ratty C-150 taxis in. Moments before I had shut down and I'm jawboning with some of the CFIs. None of these CFIs (always eager for a "better" job) care to stick around to watch the -150. I do hang out as I notice an older man is solo in the Cessna. He shuts down and walks towards the FBO. I ask where he came in from. We talk for about 20 minutes. It turns out he is the CEO of a Fortune 500 company and is bringing the aircraft to the paint shop for his college-age son. I got his card. In passing, he did mention how all the CFIs did disappear before he shut down. He also mentioned how he is looking for a corporate pilot. (I was far from the hiring mins at that time)

Moral: you never know who you'll meet. Present yourself. Be respectful.

I feel like your story goes both ways....

Well I don't know what to say. I say, it's not your venue. I don't have tattoos myself, but I speak ghetto language and it often puts people out. Those people it puts out I generally have no use for.
You put me out.

That said, there ARE plenty of people that like me for who I am...
Doesn't it bother you they are all at Pelican Bay? :rofl:

The group in general. She was very polite and forthcoming about the whole thing. Whether it was forced or genuine I don't know. Maybe both.

EDIT: I'll bet my location plays a part as well...
All I can say is that there are many different aviation organizations and this one was obviously not a good fit for you. I think that people should be judged by their actions and not by their looks but if you look different for whatever reason there is sometimes more of a hurdle to get over. It doesn't help to be defensive either.

What Richard says is so true. K I am not beating up on you. If you really feel like the rules suck then just don't play that game. An example from my flying. I ride a motorcycle, a custom bike and my wife rides a Harley. I wear jeans and a T shirt as normal dress. When I arrive at the airport I am wearing slacks, dress shirt. My hair is neat, and fairly short. I do not ride my bike to the airport even though my boss rides a Harley. BTW, my boss is half my age. When the boss is gone and I get to the motel the first thing is back into my jeans. Is it a game, yes! You may not like the rules or the golden rule but, I promise you in aviation with a few exceptions as mentioned it is what it is.

My take is that your experience was just the tip of the iceberg. The social styles and counselor selling organizations stress commonality as one of the keys to successful interactions with other people. IOW, they want to feel like the person they're talking to or considering for a job or whatever is "a guy like me" in many respects. If you're not, you might get the job, but only if there are no other applicants, or if you're the best f the litter of all those who share your idiosyncratic appearance.

I've hired lots of commercial pilots, some for 135 operators but most for part 91 corporate jobs. Even if I had liked you at the interview, I couldn't have offered you the job simply because of the appearance issues.

Is that fair, you ask? Well, it's sure as hell fair to me, because I want to keep my job. All the other applicants who aren't full of holes and covered with ink also think it's fair.

I guess I should add this: a CFI I knew (<500 hours dual given) got the left seat in a Falcon 10 because he smoked.

The background was the current Falcon pilot was also a smoke and those two would yak as they stepped outside for a smoker. So, the offer was made for right seat on Part 91 legs. Within a year he was in the left seat.

If you think you can swing it, as is, go for it. No one stopping you but you. However the odds are, in this conservative bidness, you got to fit the profile.

BTW: the hero was from a small country in the Indian Ocean.

How? What do you mean? Explain please.

Well it just seems as if your story says don't judge a book by its cover but in the same breath you say make sure I, as a "book", should be sure to have an attractive cover..?
I always try to remain presentable and respectful. I haven't run into anyone before this that's judged me for my looks. Just as I'm respectful of others they are of me, and we wind up having a great conversation about flying. Which is the end goal isn't it?

What Richard says is so true. K I am not beating up on you. If you really feel like the rules suck then just don't play that game. An example from my flying. I ride a motorcycle, a custom bike and my wife rides a Harley. I wear jeans and a T shirt as normal dress. When I arrive at the airport I am wearing slacks, dress shirt. My hair is neat, and fairly short. I do not ride my bike to the airport even though my boss rides a Harley. BTW, my boss is half my age. When the boss is gone and I get to the motel the first thing is back into my jeans. Is it a game, yes! You may not like the rules or the golden rule but, I promise you in aviation with a few exceptions as mentioned it is what it is.

Well same as you I have to play. Flying outweighs my distaste for the rules. By the way y'all may be surprised to know how much of a stickler I am when it comes to knowing and following FARs. This is my passion. I'd better damn well know all there is to know about it as well as perform properly. You may find my looks do not match my attitude. They'll catch up eventually.

I hope noone thinks I'm tyring to be defensive. I'm just answering, debating, dialoguing...

Everyone gets "diversity" courses in college now so we all can recognize exactly how we're being discriminated against for the rest of our lives. ;)

Just to clarify again, I'm not trying to change the rules here.
I didn't show up there looking crazy or unkempt and try to force anyone to accept that.
I thought that after getting to know me as much as this lady did that would count for something.

I notice a lot of you seem to be thinking I'm trying to do just those things.

I DO think some of these rules suck, BUT, what the hell am I going to do about that? I just want to fly...

Here is what you are not realizing, you can be wearing a Seville Row Suit and as soon as people see them earlobes, you're a "nutjob" to them until you prove otherwise, and that won't be possible with all people. Add in that you had tats exposed as well as facial hair, you most certainly appear to them as crazy and unkempt.

I have people walk up to me on yachts all the time looking for crew positions. You show up with ink, a hairy face and dangling earlobes and heck, I can't hire you even if I wanted to. The owner might hire you, but if I hire you, I'll be fired.

If you are planning on an airline career, you are in for a disappointment unless you do something with the holes in your ears. Looks is a key factor in the airline industry whether you like it or not.

Really before this thread goes further though, we need pics.:D

My take is that your experience was just the tip of the iceberg. The social styles and counselor selling organizations stress commonality as one of the keys to successful interactions with other people. IOW, they want to feel like the person they're talking to or considering for a job or whatever is "a guy like me" in many respects. If you're not, you might get the job, but only if there are no other applicants, or if you're the best f the litter of all those who share your idiosyncratic appearance.

I've hired lots of commercial pilots, some for 135 operators but most for part 91 corporate jobs. Even if I had liked you at the interview, I couldn't have offered you the job simply because of the appearance issues.

Is that fair, you ask? Well, it's sure as hell fair to me, because I want to keep my job. All the other applicants who aren't full of holes and covered with ink also think it's fair.

Again guys.. I'm not going to try to show up to a pilot job interview with a weird appearance!
Long before I get a commercial job I'll have been a CFI for a while, another job which I'll have to clean up for. I'm going to want to make new prospective pilots as comfortable as possible and feeling safe. I know that.

Back