American Champion - Citabria on TV

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
Did anyone catch the Travel Channel's Made In America show last night? I missed it, but according to the blurb, it plays a couple of more nights.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Travel Channel's Made in America program will begin featuring American Champion Aircraft on Tuesday, March 22. John Ratzenberger will be visiting the aircraft company along with Hallmark Cards and Delta Faucets. The show was originally supposed to air in February but was pushed back. In case you miss it, the program will air again on March 23, March 26, April 26, April 27, and April 30, according to the channel's Web site. Now in its second season, the show spotlights American companies and the niche they have created in the culture. American Champion is located in Rochester, Wisconsin, and is known for the Citabria line of aircraft.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
gkainz said:
Made in America program will begin featuring American Champion Aircraft on Tuesday, March 22. John Ratzenberger will be visiting the aircraft company along with Hallmark Cards and Delta Faucets. The show was originally supposed to air in February but was pushed back. In case you miss it, the program will air again on March 23, March 26, April 26, April 27, and April 30, according to the channel's Web site.

I'm glad you posted this! Didn't know anything about it, but I definitely want to watch it. Thanks Greg :)

Last edited:
testing the recent activity search after fixing my typo in the title...

gkainz said:
testing the recent activity search after fixing my typo in the title...

Hey Greg, I didn't even notice it till you mentioned it. ;)

I went back and fixed my title too.

I saw it, nice program, very "pro aviation".

Next airing for the "Made in America" episode showing American Champion is Saturday, March 26 @ 4 pm (EST)

gkainz said:
Next airing for the "Made in America" episode showing American Champion is Saturday, March 26 @ 4 pm (EST)

Thanks Greg, I didn't know what time it would be on. I'll tape it for sure.

Back