Amel

lroberts

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
lroberts PP-ASEL-AMEL KPDK Atlanta
Me and my Travel Air talked to the nice man for 2.5 hours and then took him for joyful airplane ride for another 1.8 hours. He enjoyed the ride so much he took my certificate away from me and gave me another one with ASEL & AMEL on it. I finally get to fly the airplane I bought. It is a very good day. Ludwig....did you hear me?

Thanks Rich.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to delete duplicate threads! Moderators....might you help me out please.

Congratulations! :cheerswine:

Who was your DE at PDK?

And, you really do know how to duplicate! I thought I moved my reply from the dupe and only went to a second duplicate... I think this will work! :)

Me and my Travel Air talked to the nice man for 2.5 hours and then took him for joyful airplane ride for another 1.8 hours. He enjoyed the ride so much he took my certificate away from me and gave me another one with ASEL & AMEL on it. I finally get to fly the airplane I bought. It is a very good day. Ludwig....did you hear me?
Yeah, so when are you coming out to San Diego? Drop Princesse Anne off at school, and come on out. Have her burn a CD of her music for me.

Thanks Rich.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to delete duplicate threads! Moderators....might you help me out please.

Duplicate threads deleted and posts moved to this one.

Back