Amazing juggling video

ya every time I see that, I still get amazed. I wish I could just do basic juggling.

My sophomore year of high school the final for our Biology class was to be able to juggle 3 tennis balls for at least 1 minute. In addition of course to a written exam which required us labeling every bone and muscle and attach points in the body. The hip bone connects to the.....nevermind, you get the picture. So thanks to Mr. Barthule, I learned to juggle. I figured if this flying thing doesn't work out I could always join the circus. :goofy:

Laurie said:
My sophomore year of high school the final for our Biology class was to be able to juggle 3 tennis balls for at least 1 minute. In addition of course to a written exam which required us labeling every bone and muscle and attach points in the body. The hip bone connects to the.....nevermind, you get the picture. So thanks to Mr. Barthule, I learned to juggle. I figured if this flying thing doesn't work out I could always join the circus. :goofy:

A friend of mine described learning to fly helicopters as "something like juggling while standing and balancing on a bowling ball." (and I'm sure he stole the quote from somewhere) If that's true, looks like learning to juggle may have already paid off for you! ;-)

Saw him do it flawlessly to another song with a live group on Letterman the other night.

Penn Jillette on his radio show has said that one or the other is ripping off the other one. How's that for specifics?

I think Chris is the original.

That is simply the most amazing juggling I have ever seen. Personally, I taught myself in about a week while working in a tech support call center. when I started I looked like a 'pliegic conducting a symphony, but about 40 hours and it started to actually look like a talent... It doesn't take much, just don't watch your hands, look at the apex of the throws.

Back