Amateur-Built certification CD

Stache

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Stache
A few friends and I have put together a CD-ROM that has all the required forms, AC’s, flight test program, and step-by-step checklist to assist home-builders for certification. If you would like a copy of the CD send me an address by e-mail to send it to.

Stache

Your invitation to send a request to you by email doesn't work very well when you have your email blocked.

I have received several hundred e-mail today. Sorry, try sending me a private message with an address to send the CD.

Stace

Mine arrived yesterday,

Thanks

Stache,

I recieved my CD yesterday, thanks for the good work.

At first I almost had a heart attack when I saw that envelope from FSDO, but then I remembered the CD !

I didn't mention I am a FSDO guy didn't want to worry anyone, but there are some of us that have the love of aviation at heart. This is my way of helping the aviation community in my small way. I spent alot of time developing and gathering the information that has helped the guys I in my area thru certification. I hope it helps some of you.

I consider it a public service to be able to give something back.

Stache

Stache said:
A few friends and I have put together a CD-ROM that has all the required forms, AC’s, flight test program, and step-by-step checklist to assist home-builders for certification. If you would like a copy of the CD send me an address by e-mail to send it to.

Stache
I got mine, Stache - thank you so much - I'll be certain to make it available to everyone in the EAA chapters around here!

... if I can only find the dang CD...:dunno:

Tom

Last edited:
Stache said:
I didn't mention I am a FSDO guy didn't want to worry anyone, but there are some of us that have the love of aviation at heart. This is my way of helping the aviation community in my small way. I spent alot of time developing and gathering the information that has helped the guys I in my area thru certification. I hope it helps some of you.

I consider it a public service to be able to give something back.

Stache

Well, I'm sure my old landlord has my copy now, too bad I'm in Oz at the moment. Any chance I can get someone to e-mail it to me?

Back