Am I Screwed?

There is a reason the medical matters and lessons learned are the two forums where you can post anon. I know that can attract trolls, but also some genuinely naive/inexperienced people. IMHO, making fun of new people, even obvious trolls, will only cause others to not even ask. To each their own though.

They're not new people. Anon or not, they're just asking a medical question and then disappear forever. If someone doesn’t have the courage to ask a medical question because they’re worried about being ridiculed, then I’d wonder about their drive to become a pilot in the first place. As with a lot of the “new people” they ask a question, then when they get the cold reality of their situation, they get offended. I suppose we could just lie to them and say that everything will be alright and there won’t be any hurtles in getting their medical???

Of course that’s not at all what I am talking about. The latest thread I saw with the commercial pilot who didn’t read the question good.......no one lied to him, matter of fact he got the cold reality, as do most others. What I am talking about is starting ANOTHER thread just to ridicule. I ain’t mad about it, just my .02.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back