Always tie down your aircraft

Warning: Images that pop up in the "WTF" bar beside that video may not be work safe.

Warning: Images that pop up in the "WTF" bar beside that video may not be work safe.
Hahahahahaha you would not believe what I saw in that list.:eek:

No idea what you're talking 'bout, Willis. :)
I block all ad servers I can find, I block JS and plugins and thus haven't seen an ad in months.
And since most ads are based on your browsing history, I really don't want to know what popped up on the page. :D

No idea what you're talking 'bout, Willis. :)
I block all ad servers I can find, I block JS and plugins and thus haven't seen an ad in months.
And since most ads are based on your browsing history, I really don't want to know what popped up on the page. :D

Yeah, mine had all Bible verses and Children Charity links that popped up. ;)

It's not an ad bar but a feature of the site. I run adblockplus and noscript too, but once you've enabled enough to load the main content you'll be able to see their feed of random, mostly NSFW, content...

As far as my browsing habits... Let's just say that home vs. work makes a difference :D

that Category 5 hurricane came out of nowhere!

I just kept thinking of what kind of liability insurance the guy had who got thrown into the 737 (think that's what it was).
Just a dent in the engine on that thing probably costs $1M+

Back