Almost...

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Well, I normally don't do OSH, but there was this Lancair that I was looking at getting. So I work out a deal with the owner and take it on a test flight. Well the controls go schitzoid on the thing and the other CFI and I are battling the now possessed demon-plane, and did a wee bit of prop damage to it when the thing tried nosing over on landing. How do I get out of this?

Any advice? Spike? Adam?

Suck it up, dude. Buy the airplane.

In fact, I think you should kick in an extra $25 grand out of the kindness of your heart and add a half dozen gift certificates for dinners at Ruth's Chris.

:)

Just checking...

... man what a scumbag!

With Ed making the post? You have to ask?

Someone gets it!!

I thought Friday was joke day. I thought it was pretty funny. Especially since Lance said he wouldn't post the guys name because he is well known. :D

Someone gets it!!

I thought Friday was joke day. I thought it was pretty funny. Especially since Lance said he wouldn't post the guys name because he is well known. :D

Makes me wonder though, what Chuck really thinks of you, if he even for a minute he thought it was a real post.

Last edited:
What if I maintain that thoughts of his scumbaggishniss are totally unconnected to the pranged plane purchase?

Absolutely not! I'm perfectly able to consider every individual a scumbag without any consideration of race, gender, sexual preference, religious belief, low wing fascination or mullet hair cut!

Absolutely not! I'm perfectly able to consider every individual a scumbag without any consideration of race, gender, sexual preference, religious belief, low wing fascination or mullet hair cut!
Gosh, that's good. I thought you were gonna hold it against me for shooting my last CFI. ;)

This thread has been closed pending review by the management council for personal attacks.......oh wait, this is the management council doing the attacking, hmmmm:D

That..is one of the best posts ever.

Back