All worth it.

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Got a call from Reuben C. (some of you might have met him at the fly in, Grant I think you gave his wife a ride last year) and 6Y9 was a happening place yesterday. There was a search and rescue operation for someone who got lost in the Sturgeon Gorge just north of town and had been missing for a couple days. Not sure how they found the guy, but after getting him out of the forest, they airlifted him in the Coast Guard chopper to the hospital in (I assume) Marquette. I guess the guy wasn't doing that well when they finally got to him - exposure and hypothermia(?).

Thats great to know that b/c you reopend the place SAR was able to use it. Take Pride Ed!!!!

Got a call from Reuben C. (some of you might have met him at the fly in, Grant I think you gave his wife a ride last year) and 6Y9 was a happening place yesterday. There was a search and rescue operation for someone who got lost in the Sturgeon Gorge just north of town and had been missing for a couple days. Not sure how they found the guy, but after getting him out of the forest, they airlifted him in the Coast Guard chopper to the hospital in (I assume) Marquette. I guess the guy wasn't doing that well when they finally got to him - exposure and hypothermia(?).
Presuming you mean at the grand re-opening, I gave two women rides. What's her first name?

It's a good thing the airport was there! As they say in NZ, "Good on you!"

You and your dad should take pride Ed.
Nice to know in some way you played a part!

Back