All female crew lands in Saudi Arabia...

Licensed or not, women make terrible drivers.

I would know.

Once they landed, who taxied (drove) to the terminal?

That sounds like a mission for N.O.W. They ought to march right into that whole region and fight for equal rights. Whatever number of them would go, we'd have that many less feminists in the US busting our balls.

You gave a straight answer to my sarcasm?

Nothing like the fanatical and intolerant Wahhibism, the official Saudi version of Islam that they happily ship everywhere they can including here, courtesy of our money.

FrH2ZXS.jpg

And women over there probably judge women harshly over here for driving cars, different cultures, don't like a culture don't go to where it's practiced, it's like hating God and going to a Sunday service.

Side note, no joke, most of my girlfriends have majorly damaged cars, not saying anything about women, but let's just say my girl will never drive my sports car.:D

A flight crew renting a car? Come one, be reasonable. They just jumped the hotel shuttle bus to whatever contract hotel they have...

A flight crew renting a car? Come one, be reasonable. They just jumped the hotel shuttle bus to whatever contract hotel they have...
We almost always get a rental car.

I'm just curious about the first officer: Dk Nadiah Pg Khashiem.

I'm wondering why two of her names have no vowels. Makes it quicker to sign a check, I'm sure, but how does one pronounce it?

But guessing you have much more future income potential so you can rent your own car. ;)

Heh, as fickle as this industry can be, I barely trust the income potential of my next paycheck. :)

Back