Al Queda Found WMD's!

Where's the -gar when we need a good lefty wacky interpretation...?

Any other links? I don't subscribe, so I can't read it.

Try one of the best tips ever to come out of POA - and I'm sorry I forgot who gave it to me, but I give that person the credit. Cut and paste the title of the article into a search engine, and your search result should show a link to the WSJ with the full article.

I read the article, I'm not sure what the fuss is about. That facility was well known before the second Iraq War and was not active at that time.

Here is the little ray of sunshine from the article-

“The only people who would likely be harmed by these chemical materials would be the people who tried to use or move them,” the military officer said.

Any other links? I don't subscribe, so I can't read it.

Pro-tip for WSJ Paywall:

When you get the "You need to be a subscriber" thing, highlight the title of the article and google to article. 99% of the time, the top result will be the WSJ story...

Now here's the tip...WSJ doesn't pay-wall when the referrer is Google (or Bing, etc.), so clicking the link in the google search results will give you the full article.

Wait! Iraq has WMDs again, must be time to re invade and waste another round of money and lives. What a ****ing moronathon...

Wake me up when they find some yellowcake or centrifuges built from aluminum tubes.

But, but, but, there were NO WMDs in Iraq remember! :mad2:

Are you just dense or what? Everyone knew Saddam had a chemical weapons program. Operative word HAD. GWB asserted, as a reason to invade, that Saddam was hiding a current CW/biological capability that posed a CURRENT threat to the region. Trillions of dollars later and thousands of dead Americans later, and only evidence of the remnants of a dismantled WMD program have been found.You should stop beating your head against a wall, it's affecting your ability to reason.

Mustard gas just isn't all that hard to make, neither is Chorine. They don't need an apparently disused facility to produce such material.

Wake me up when they find some yellowcake or centrifuges built from aluminum tubes.

I made some corn cake this week and baked it in a pan lined with aluminum foil - does that wake ya up?

Yeah, that. Nobody ever denied Saddam had a prior chemical program or the remnants of it in storage. What was found after the US invasion was lots of old, degraded crap which was then locked away for disposal, and that is supposedly what ISIS has stumbled across. Not sure about the viability of any of it, but it's definitely not the stuff we went to war to find.

So you believe there are some now why?:dunno:

Because the worse their beloved political party looks, the more asinine the defensiveness and logic becomes. These days it's pure party alliance over country. Both sides. I'm sick to death of partisan wacos.

Yeah, that. Nobody ever denied Saddam had a prior chemical program or the remnants of it in storage. What was found after the US invasion was lots of old, degraded crap which was then locked away for disposal, and that is supposedly what ISIS has stumbled across. Not sure about the viability of any of it, but it's definitely not the stuff we went to war to find.

So Saddam got rid of his WMD while maintaining the appearance he had not. That was stupid. If he had allowed unhindered inspections it would have confirmed the absence of WMD and he'd still be a member of the Palace of the Month Club.

Because the worse their beloved political party looks, the more asinine the defensiveness and logic becomes. These days it's pure party alliance over country. Both sides. I'm sick to death of partisan wacos.

People don't want to believe they are stupid enough to believe the same lies over and over. Problem is, they are, and they do. The problem with America is not Government, it is not the market (like the old parable about the scorpion hitching a ride across the river on some animal that it then stings and kills, it did it because that s the nature of a scorpion, you can't blame the market for ****ing everyone over, that's what the market is designed for, maximize profit at the expense of everything else), it's the people.

People don't want to accept that THEY are part of the problem and need to modify their behavior to make things work better, all of them, everyone.

Let's see now....who owns the wsj? Oh yes! That blathering senile fool Murdock. Gracious! That's the same toad that owns Fox News! WOW!

There is no reliable journalism, it is all 'market based' infotainment media now.

There is no reliable journalism, it is all 'market based' infotainment media now.

Oh no, not at all. Now we have blogs on the internet. Real people, it's free and it's digital, so you know it's nothing but truth with no bias what so ever.;)

Oh no, not at all. Now we have blogs on the internet. Real people, it's free and it's digital, so you know it's nothing but truth with no bias what so ever.;)

I have always said 80% of the human race is stupid. The Internet has done nothing to disprove that.

Back