Airwolf helmet: New required flying gear

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
I just watched The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou and thought one of the laughs was that you couldn't fly the helicopter unless you wore the borrowed helmet. He was flying from the wrong side, too.

THIS is what we all should wear:
airwolf_helmet_medium_02.jpg

http://www.airwolfthemes.com/airwolfhelmets.html

If you dig around for the prices you should be wearing your seat belt.

Note that the deluxe version comes with a Dave Clark headset (You wear the headset UNDER THE HELMET!!!???) I suppose we can substitute the fixed gear version or get the ones with replacement cords like my H10-60.

Get one and be the hit of the hangar set!

I hope that thing's got a good A/C in it!

mikea said:
I just watched The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou and thought one of the laughas was that you couldn't fly the helicopter unless you wore the borrowed helmet. He was flying from the wrong side, too.

THIS is what we all should wear:
airwolf_helmet_medium_02.jpg

http://www.airwolfthemes.com/airwolfhelmets.html

If you dig around for the prices you should be wearing your seat belt.

Note that the deluxe version comes with a Dave Clark headset (You wear the headset UNDER THE HELMET!!!???) I suppose we can substitute the fixed gear version or get the ones with replacement cords like my H10-60.

Get one and be the hit of the hangar set!

smigaldi said:
Ugg I thought that movie was unwatchable!

My new favorite movie is 40 year old virgin. "Hmmm Aquaman" :DROTFLMAO:D
You have to understand Wes Anderson...well you dont' HAVE to understand him but it makes his humor more understandable. He goes for very subtle jokes. Did you see The Royal Tennenbaums?

Clouseau had the "Calypso" so Zissou has the "Belafonte." Get it?

mikea said:
You have to understand Wes Anderson...well you dont' HAVE to understand him but it makes his humor more understandable. He goes for very subtle jokes. Did you see The Royal Tennenbaums?

Clouseau had the "Calypso" so Zissou has the "Belafonte." Get it?

I got it, just did not laugh.

Cute but $570-1500???!?!??!! :eek:
I guess I'm just too practical. If I'm going to spend that kind of money for a helmet, it's going to be a Schuthbert...and I'll get a whole pile of change back in the bargain AND it'll protect me in the event I bust my head against the ground.

...besides, that thing is UGLY!

fgcason said:
Cute but $570-1500???!?!??!! :eek:
I guess I'm just too practical. If I'm going to spend that kind of money for a helmet, it's going to be a Schuthbert...and I'll get a whole pile of change back in the bargain AND it'll protect me in the event I bust my head against the ground.

...besides, that thing is UGLY!
BUT, but, but,...it has the POWERED VISOR!

Being that you can wear a headset under it, you gotta figure it's a plastic shell with not a lot of padding.

smigaldi said:
My new favorite movie is 40 year old virgin. "Hmmm Aquaman" :DROTFLMAO:D

You know how I know.................

You like Coldplay

N2212R said:
You know how I know.................

You like Coldplay

You Know how I know.................

because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts ;) :D :D

Darrell111 said:
You Know how I know.................

because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts ;) :D :D

"If I have to hear "Yamo Be There" one more time, I'm going to "Yamo" burn this place to the ground. "

"Dude, you look like a man-o-lantern. ":hairraise::hairraise::hairraise:

smigaldi said:
"If I have to hear "Yamo Be There" one more time, I'm going to "Yamo" burn this place to the ground. "

"Dude, you look like a man-o-lantern. ":hairraise::hairraise::hairraise:

She's a grandma that's cool. You can be watching murder she wrote while..........

Trish: Do you have protection?
Andy: I don't believe in guns

mikea said:
BUT, but, but,...it has the POWERED VISOR!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mikea said:
Being that you can wear a headset under it, you gotta figure it's a plastic shell with not a lot of padding.

Or at least some seriously compromised protection. If you can shove a headset into it, I wonder how loose it fits...as in "will it spin all the way around on your head?"

Some people buy the social image. Others just want to be able to get up and take a picture of the wreckage after the crash.

Nope. :no: No thanks. :no: I'll stick with my lame boring no farkles fiberglass $200 KBC for now thankyouverymuch. :yes: :yes:

Back