Airventure webcams

dennyleeb

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
7DeltaBravo
I am not going up till thursday but I think there are some webcams on the field. Does anyone have the website?

www.oshkosh365.org had a webcam last year, often looking at the blue dot on 18/36. It may only be available on the "members only" side, but I don't recall. It was great on the days that I couldn't be there.

Interesting. I never thought of the EAA as being in the same category as big league sports with respect to media restrictions. Actually lowers my opinion of the EAA quite a bit.
The only valid item I see is ensuring that equipment does not interfere with aircraft operations.

Interesting. I never thought of the EAA as being in the same category as big league sports with respect to media restrictions. Actually lowers my opinion of the EAA quite a bit.
The only valid item I see is ensuring that equipment does not interfere with aircraft operations.
I suspect it is probably more to protect their "brand". Concerts do it all the time. They need to be the only ones making money on their brand.
I have no problem with that.

Back