Airport Manager Wanted in FLA

Len Lanetti

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Lenny
OKEECHOBEE COUNTY, FL (Pop. 37,481; 51,495 seasonal). Airport/ Industrial Park Manager. 772 sq.mi. rural county on Lake Okeechobee, second largest freshwater lake in U.S. Major industries: retail trade, agriculture and construction. Responsible for management of county industrial park and general aviation airport. Requires related four-year degree or equivalent and minimum five (5)-years supervisory or administrative experience managing comparable facilities; economic development and/or general aviation facility experience preferred. Salary $39,000/341 -$57,044; standard benefits and fully paid retirement (FRS). County application (resume optional), 5-year salary history and 5 work-related references to: Personnel, Courthouse, 304 NW 2nd Street, Room 106, Okeechobee, FL 34972 or access website

So, this ad go me thinking; what is the largest fresh water lake in America?

http://www.co.okeechobee.fl.us

Len Lanetti said:
So, this ad go me thinking; what is the largest fresh water lake in America?
Technically, the Great Lakes are bigger than Okeechobee (at least three of them). I believe Lake Superior is the largest freshwater lake in the US.

Brian Austin said:
Technically, the Great Lakes are bigger than Okeechobee (at least three of them). I believe Lake Superior is the largest freshwater lake in the US.

I believe Lake Michigan is the answer, Lake Surperior is not entirely "in" the USA.

bstratt said:
I believe Lake Michigan is the answer, Lake Surperior is not entirely "in" the USA.

Yep, Lake Michigan is the only great freshwater) lake wholly within the USofA and it's way bigger than Okeechobee.

Back