Airport Instagram Photos

ARFlyer

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
ARFlyer
I downloaded Instagram this afternoon for my droid. I have found that I love this app! So I took my phone with me as I made my inspection rounds. These are some photos I took this afternoon while the airport was dead. Please feel free to comment!

8b3e79fe7e0711e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

70662f6e7e0711e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

f9b732a27dd711e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

6e37594a7de711e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

079f84bc7dda11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg
I-UsxUoGR2

It's an overdone effect but you put it to nice use.

I usually shoot RAW and try effects later on the computer when I'm shooting with the "real" camera.

From the iPhone it's just snap and post. Once in a while you get lucky with a camera phone. Definitely.

These shots look more planned than most. Have you tried your hand with a good DSLR or DSLT?

It's an overdone effect but you put it to nice use.

I usually shoot RAW and try effects later on the computer when I'm shooting with the "real" camera.

From the iPhone it's just snap and post. Once in a while you get lucky with a camera phone. Definitely.

These shots look more planned than most. Have you tried your hand with a good DSLR or DSLT?

Yep! I have used my parents Canon Rebel Xti and my old high school's Nikon D1000. The Nikon was used during my yearbook days.

I am a big fan of HDR and Tilt-Shift photography. I agree with you that the overdone filters helped some of these photos.

This is my old flickr link. I have not updated it since last year.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33119037@N07/

Ah yes. You have the eye for it.

I really don't. I can appreciate a good photo and get the settings right on a good camera to not totally screw up the shots usually (barring my hour of shooting at OSH last year with the new-to-me Sony A55 in the wrong mode which trashed a lot of nice airplane shots), but my "wow" photos are generally blissful accidents.

Here's some of my stuff. I'm not very picky about what I throw up there. Or sometimes I'm putting events up and letting folks grab whatever they want who participated...

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/den_pilot/

All my first time OSH shots ended up being bad. That is what I get for using a point & shoot with the wrong setting. I ended up taking all my yearbook photos in manual, but since I haven't shot in three years I have lost my touch. I tried manual a few days ago on a friends camera and couldn't get any good ones.

Back