Airport Facebook Page

phludzenski

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
phludzenski
Please take a minute and visit the official Facebook page for Massena International Airport. We welcome feedback and suggestions for the page and how it might serve the flying public better:

https://www.facebook.com/MassenaInternationalAirport?ref=hl

The airport staff there is extremely friendly and helpful, and their fuel pricing is very competitive in the upstate New York region. We're hoping to use this page to help advertise a few fly-in community events that we are currently organizing.

Thanks!

I know you guys just started the Facebook page a month ago but here's my thoughts.

- Why go there? What would bring me to Massena? Is there an amusement park around? Winery? Delicious Restaurant? Factory to tour?
- Is there a club I can join when I get to the airport?
- Does the FBO rent the planes?
- What kind of planes do you have - how about have them pictured (or do you only have the Cessna)

Isn't that a historic empire in North Africa?

I'm not very facebook literate. I want to find info about places to eat, places to sleep, tourist attractions, airport rental cars. I'm not really happy with our website ( krue.us ) but that is the sort of info that we tried to provide, some by links to other websites.

Back