Airport Courtesy Car App Update

retpd2001

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
retpd2001
Did you get a new phone for Christmas? A friend did, he went from Android to iPhone, and his carrier moved his old phone apps to his new phone. I noticed the app didn't have the latest listings. So he deleted the app and reinstalled it from the apple phone store and it was up to date. So if you went from one operating system to another, and your carrier did the transfer for you, please do what my friend did, delete and reinstall from your new phone. Happy Holidays. Glenn

Letting a carrier's sales counter person touch your phone is almost a guaranteed way to know something will be set wrong. ;)

It is simple to get the “Airport Courtesy Cars” app on your iPad now. Go to the app store on your iPad. On the top where it says ‘iPad apps”, change that drop down menu to “iPhone” and do the search. The app will show and you can now download it with all the same phone features. The app now lists over 1100 locations nationwide. Any questions just ask at airportcars101@gmail.com

Not compatible with my Google Nexus 7 (2012 model). Wonder why not?

Not compatible with my Google Nexus 7 (2012 model). Wonder why not?

Not sure, unless it's considered a tablet. On Apple you can search for phone apps on a tablet. If you have that option maybe it's worth a try.

Yes, it's a tablet, but most phone apps work fine on the tablet, but the scaling is a bit off.

Not sure how to convert the phone to tablet app on an Android, sorry.

Something is set incorrectly in manifest.xml. there's no reason not to be able to install a phone app on a tablet.

Thank you iPhone users for waiting out the IOS 9 upgrade while the Airport Courtesy Car app was down. The app is back up for all users and the layout and look of the app has been upgraded also. It also has a new search feature. The listings continue to grow, currently at over 1,520, and approaches 25,000 launches. Please continue to send in listings I have missed or corrections that need to be made and I will get right on them. And if you use and like the app, please consider a small donation to help with expenses, even the tip that you leave on the lunch counter is appreciated. There are PayPal links on the app, and my mailing address is also listed within the app. Glenn

Back