Airport Cafe's Now Added to ACC's

retpd2001

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
retpd2001
I have just added over 50 airport café’s (and still growing) to current listings in the Airport Courtesy Cars website and app (just in case your courtesy car isn’t available when you arrive!) These listings are highlighted in red so you can easily find them. If you have any additions or corrections, please email them directly to me at airportcars101@gmail.com. Thanks and Happy New Year! Glenn

Hey Glenn.... good stuff. As for the Airport Cafe listing, would it be too much trouble to add our own Zagat rating to the culinary establishments?

If so two thumbs up to the Waypoint Cafe @ KCMA.... Awesome food, Wednesdays and Saturdays special is the Tri-Tip sandwich and/or Caesar salad... And, plenty of FREE ramp parking.

Hey Glenn.... good stuff. As for the Airport Cafe listing, would it be too much trouble to add our own Zagat rating to the culinary establishments?

If so two thumbs up to the Waypoint Cafe @ KCMA.... Awesome food, Wednesdays and Saturdays special is the Tri-Tip sandwich and/or Caesar salad... And, plenty of FREE ramp parking.

Not sure I have time for all of that, but I did post your comment, and will post any others if they send me a direct email on any other cafe's. Glenn airportcars101@gmail.com

Back