airplaneless flying today

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Had some time to kill in Frisco Tx, today so I got 2 flights in at their indoor skydive place “ifly”
It was surprisingly easy and I thought it might be a little violent but not so; it was a completely bruise-free experience.

Havnt tried it yet,but it seems to be getting popular,just got back from New Zealand where it was very popular.

I’d like to try that sometime. Looks fun!

My daughter and I flew there a couple of times, If you go, they're going to ask you if you want a "high flight" for an additional $10 or so. You definitely want to do that.

It looked like they vary the windspeed according to weight & altitude required; the readout went from 80-130mph.

Its a good thing I dont live nearby, I’d be spending a 1000 bucks a month there.

It looked like they vary the windspeed according to weight & altitude required; the readout went from 80-130mph.

Its a good thing I dont live nearby, I’d be spending a 1000 bucks a month there.

In some ways, I think it's more fun than an actual skydive. If you've ever seen the experienced jumpers in the wind tunnel, they do some amazing maneuvers, and without the bother of a skydiving rig on their backs.

I

Back