Airplane Rental in New Orleans

luvflyin

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Luvflyin
I'm going to be N'awlins later this month. Looking to do some sight seeing. I've checked with Flight Academy at Lake Front. Anyone know of others who rent in say about a one hour radius of Downtown?

Nothing great to rent, but if I'm available I'll take you flying. Let me know when the dates firm up.

Nothing great to rent, but if I'm available I'll take you flying. Let me know when the dates firm up.

Cool. We're going to be there for Jazz Fest, in town 4/24 - 5/7. We'll be at the Fest 27,28,29 and then 3,4,5,6. Two of us, you remember my wife from the monkey handoff at Kfalls? Gas is on me.

I remember you guys, sure; welcome back.

Cool, we'll have to work out a time before the 3rd (tentatively Monday the 30th?) I go cross country on the 3rd to my buddy's retirement in Minot, ND. Thankfully taking the F-15, so it'll be slightly faster than the Bo.

I remember you guys, sure; welcome back.

Cool, we'll have to work out a time before the 3rd (tentatively Monday the 30th?) I go cross country on the 3rd to my buddy's retirement in Minot, ND. Thankfully taking the F-15, so it'll be slightly faster than the Bo.
Monday sounds good. I'll get in touch when we're getting closer. Where is your plane?

Back