Airplane Geeks Podcast

N918KT

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
KT
I have been listening to a few Airplane Geeks Podcast and they have some interesting topics. However, their episodes are very long. I was wondering if they have podcasts highlighting the important points in each episode or even separate podcasts for the topics they talk about in each episode?

They do pad out their podcasts with 'special' reports from listeners or long winded voice mails that take 5 mins to get to the point....don't start me on that boring English guy...zzzzzzzzz

iPods used to have a mode where you could play back recordings at 2x speed.

Just go to their website and screen the content you want to listen to. For about a year I listened to one every week while running. The hosts are great, especially like listening to the two Max's, they have great 'radio' voices. I listen to other things when I run now but still listen to Airplane Geeks via my PC, skipping tons of content and only listening to sections I'm interested in.

The 'Across the Pond' section which I think was the English guy you're referring to is not part of the show anymore. The only person I don't care for is the Associate Producer Brian. He adds very little outside of a smug attitude, negative comments and some self importance status from his millions of miles 'riding' in an airplane.

I started listening to it a few months back. I agree they get long and Brian really grinds my gears too. Then again all of these "pax ex journalists" as they like to think of themselves are quite arrogant from my experience.

I do love the guys from Australia and I should look up their podcast.

Grant and Steve are great guys. I don't listen to the Aussies enough.

Back