Airplane calendar

Yum! Yummmmm!

It would be better if they featured real classic nose-art bomber babes, since none of those ladies looked "period" to me. Too much silicone. ;) The airplanes are great, though.

I'll have to post a good close up of the nose art I did for a fictional B17 on a book cover one of these days, that babe is pretty hot.

It would be better if they featured real classic nose-art bomber babes, since none of those ladies looked "period" to me. Too much silicone. ;) The airplanes are great, though.

I'll have to post a good close up of the nose art I did for a fictional B17 on a book cover one of these days, that babe is pretty hot.
Do you mean like this one? ;)

49755595.jpg

Oh, whoops, you mean like this! :) (admittedly, this is not one of the best...)

49755610.jpg

I have to agree with Terry on this. Although, I do think Island Girl (July) looks pretty good.

Looking forward to seeing the B17 nose art...

(Always on the lookout, as [one day] I'll need something for my plane...)

Certainly, the WWII artists had much more imagination...

mount2.jpg

Back