airpark home for sale

pmanton

En-Route
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
N1431A
http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/main...blic_link_tech_id=rnln3j5snm7&s=12&id=1&cid=1

The airplane hangar with living quarters located at 66775 Indan Hills Way has been listed for sale at a price of $135,000.

The property will be sold in "as is" condition.
The aircraft currently in the hangar is available for sale.

Thought I'd pass this on. The property in question is a runway lot approx an acre. It needs completion. The chap who owned it passed away before it could be completed.

I have no interest other than living a few doors down.

Cheers:

Paul
N1431A
2AZ1
www.indianhillsairpark.com

Be nice if there were photos of the "living quarters" in addition to the tourist photo.

http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/main...blic_link_tech_id=rnln3j5snm7&s=12&id=1&cid=1

The airplane hangar with living quarters located at 66775 Indan Hills Way has been listed for sale at a price of $135,000.

The property will be sold in "as is" condition.
The aircraft currently in the hangar is available for sale.

Thought I'd pass this on. The property in question is a runway lot approx an acre. It needs completion. The chap who owned it passed away before it could be completed.

I have no interest other than living a few doors down.

Cheers:

Paul
N1431A
2AZ1
www.indianhillsairpark.com

What are the average utility bills for that property.?
Taxes?

Well we are a couple of lots down with the same sized lot and on the runway. Our annual taxes were just under $900.00 our average electric bill runs 200 water about 50.( Air Conditioning in the Summer eats up the bucks.) HOA fees 360 per year. Phone & Internet 60 and we have Dish with all the goodies 110.00

Airplane tax is 25 per year. We do have alcohol free mogas if wanted.

There is an urgent care clinic about 100 yards away with a helicopter pad for evac if needed. Sheriff & fire about a mile away.

If you have serious interest I'll see if I can drum up the key & take some decent pictures.

Again I have no interest myself in this property other than thinking it needs someone in it. :)

Paul
N1431A
2AZ1

Well we are a couple of lots down with the same sized lot and on the runway. Our annual taxes were just under $900.00 our average electric bill runs 200 water about 50.( Air Conditioning in the Summer eats up the bucks.) HOA fees 360 per year. Phone & Internet 60 and we have Dish with all the goodies 110.00

Airplane tax is 25 per year. We do have alcohol free mogas if wanted.

There is an urgent care clinic about 100 yards away with a helicopter pad for evac if needed. Sheriff & fire about a mile away.

If you have serious interest I'll see if I can drum up the key & take some decent pictures.

Again I have no interest myself in this property other than thinking it needs someone in it. :)

Paul
N1431A
2AZ1

How many aircraft on the field? is there an A&P-IA working there?

Barb and I have often thought about south in the winter and north in the summer. but we may be a couple years form that.

why doesn't the link work anymore? it did earlier ?

I think including myself that there are 4-5 IAs and a number of A&Ps. However I only know of one chap who is working on other people's airplanes. I'm retired and have no interest in other than my own airplane. :)I think there are 85-90 home sites and I'd guess maybe 60 airplanes. A number of then are experimentals. There are a number of nearby private strips and airparks.

There are probably twice the number of snowbirds than full timers.

I can't answer why the link quit. I'll buzz her tomorrow.

I can get better numbers on homesites tomorrow. I'll get out our plat map & count em

Paul

I think including myself that there are 4-5 IAs and a number of A&Ps. However I only know of one chap who is working on other people's airplanes. I'm retired and have no interest in other than my own airplane. :)I think there are 85-90 home sites and I'd guess maybe 60 airplanes. A number of then are experimentals. There are a number of nearby private strips and airparks.

There are probably twice the number of snowbirds than full timers.

I can't answer why the link quit. I'll buzz her tomorrow.

I can get better numbers on homesites tomorrow. I'll get out our plat map & count em

Paul

Don't put your self out for me.

How far is it to the closes home depot, Costco, ?

Having made several enjoyable visits to Salome, I can vouch that if you're looking for a place to get away from it all (or most of it except an airport) you have come to the right place. Or to quote the quip on the waiters' T-shirts at a local restaurant "If you're drinking to forget, please pay in advance."

Back