AIRPARK HOME AND HANGAR IN MARYVILLE,TN FOR SALE

michbrow743

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
michbrow743
Price Reduced: AIRPARK HOME AND HANGAR IN MARYVILLE,TN FOR SALE

I have a 4 bedroom 3 bath home in Montvale Airpark (TN87) for sale. The house is 2025 sq ft with a fenced, very private backyardand a submerged Hot tub, surrounded by Leyland Cyprus trees. A 2 car garage.The house and hangar are deeded separately, so the house could be rented or sold without separating the hangar and house.
The hangar is 60x40 with a hydaulic door. I've had 3 planes in it at one time. The runway is paved, lighted and 2700'
Walk right out your back door to the hangar and fly away.
30 minutes to Knoxville, Tn or 5 minutes to Maryville, Tn.
City water and Sewer, but in the country with views of pastures and mountains. The nearby neighborhood has beautiful homes. The dues are $33 a month.
I'm asking $299,900. Or any reasonable offer accepted.
I have pictures if requested or it's on any site that you type in Montvale Airpark on the internet.
michbrow743@bellsouth.net

Last edited:
Now THIS is strange - when I hover over the subject line back at the forums New Posts page, I see a full description of house and property, but when I actually open the post - nothing?

It is od. I thought it was only me that couldn't see it. I asked for help by email last night. I haven't gotten a reply yet from them. I have no clue. It doesn't even show on my profile that I had any post.
I guesss I have to thank you for not seeing either. I thought I was loosing it and I was afraid to repost. I'll try to repost it in a few.
Thanks,
Michelle

Back