Airliner Cockpit

Is this the juxtaposed threads thread? Big Mac, Heineken, and Pizza? That aint right.

Although that combination could lead to DOOM, in or out of a cockpit.

I don't see a mirror for coke and those condoms are too big for the airline pilots here I suspect.

That said, I have seen fuzzy dice on the glare shield of an airliner. The crew seemed reluctant to discuss my inquiry as the the STC status of the aforementioned dice.

Mark,

I'll see your Heinekin and raise you one Meister Brau. I don't even know if the latter is still available, but the pizza has to be made by an Italian immigrant I knew back in the sixties. His pizza was truly Italian and better than anything available today. Both pizza and beer have been too Americanized. BURP!

Dude that is so frigging fake.

...everyone knows an iPod is not an approved EFB.

Windos XP huh?...no wonder planes, uhhh...crash.

Mark,

I'll see your Heinekin and raise you one Meister Brau. I don't even know if the latter is still available, but the pizza has to be made by an Italian immigrant I knew back in the sixties. His pizza was truly Italian and better than anything available today. Both pizza and beer have been too Americanized. BURP!

Mmm pizza and beer! Yeah my grandmother came over from Italy and she called it tomato pie, thick, sauce, and a few herbs/spices, no peperoni, sausage, etc. Damn now you made me crave pizza! I remember Meister Beer from somewhere, maybe we had it in Korea but I thought we only had Hamms and Olympia when I was there.

Back