Airline travel is getting crappier all the time

I'm sick of inaccurate media aviation stories. Reporters these days don't know squat.

Does anyone know the registration number? Did it end in Papa Uniform?

Soon @Baked Potato will be around telling us if the door were open the horizontal stabilizer would be brown. :)

Soon @Baked Potato will be around telling us if the door were open the horizontal stabilizer would be brown. :)
Ask @Gilbert Buettner . In that thread:
"I dropped loose ashes over Lake Michigan once. After landing, we found the side of the airplane covered with ash and some of the paint blasted off the horizontal stabilizer."

Not sure if he's ever dropped poop out of the door though :)

Last edited:
Ask @Gilbert Buettner . In that thread:
"I dropped loose ashes over Lake Michigan once. After landing, we found the side of the airplane covered with ash and some of the paint blasted off the horizontal stabilizer."

Not sure if he's ever dropped poop out of the door though :)
No, but in the C-130 the urinals drained to the outside.

The guy just wanted to join the pile high club. Okay, I stole that from Gutfeld :)

So this is where the crappy jokes are.

doooon’t get me started….
My wife is getting tired of me when we get to the end of the AA safety video and they show all these (supposed) AA employes and say "We do this for only one reason," and I say "We get paid."

It's right up there with me pointing out in emergency medical shows "Be sure to move his spine around a lot."

My wife is getting tired of me when we get to the end of the AA safety video and they show all these (supposed) AA employes and say "We do this for only one reason," and I say "We get paid."
Alcoholics Anonymous has safety videos?

I heard the po fella had been backed up all day, with getting to the airport, TSA lines, and 4 cups of coffee. He wasn't truly relieved until he finally got on the plane.

Back