Airline Propaganda

jason

Administrator
Management Council Member
Display Name

Display name:
Jason W (FlyNE)
Just wanted to point out for everybody that AOPA has released rebuttals for the recent round of pro user fee articles appearing in the NWA and UA seatback magazines. If you're heading to the airport to cram yourself into a human mailing tube...print a few of these things out to stuff into the magazines that you can reach.

http://www.aopa.org/whatsnew/newsitems/2007/070605airlines.html

I already printed 6 up for Northwest- one for each leg to Germany and back. I also printed 2 for United for each leg the following week (to NJ). I already marked up 2 NWA (flight 1 June) and 4 United (this weeks' trip to DC). That should finish out June!

And I've got them printed up for my trip to SE Asia later this month on United. I might even print some for my trip to Hawaii on NWA next month in case there are some of those stupid editorials left by then.

And I've got them printed up for my trip to SE Asia later this month on United. I might even print some for my trip to Hawaii on NWA next month in case there are some of those stupid editorials left by then.
I'd say as long as the issue is left open in Congress, keep leaving them in any human mailing tube you fly in; even other than UAL and NWA. It doesn't hurt to spread the word.

I say, print a bunch of the articles on full-sheet labels, like they sell at all the office supply stores. Peel, carefully-align, paste, ba-da-bing, message delivered.

Back