Aircraft Wash in New Braunfels, TX

DreamAviation

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Dream Aviation
Hi guys Im kinda new to this forum my name is Richard and I work for Dream Aviation based out of Devine, TX. Dream Aviation is currently offering aircraft washes for a very reasonable price if you know anyone who is in the San Antonio or New Braunfels are feel free to spread the word about us. Our website is www.wix.com/DreamAviation/aircraftwash feel free to contact us and thank you for your time.

Do you come to the aircraft or do we need to fly to Devine?

Bob

lol. Indeed. I was thinking more along the lines of driving. :)

I've often thought about a plane wash using college girls in bikinis. I would bet there would be a line. ;)

I know Devine a bit... Is there a decent place to eat nearby while one waits for the aircraft to be washed? Also, what do you consider "reasonable" for a Cessna 172?

Ryan

There is a guy at my airport that had a College guy cleaning planes. Charged me $100 to wash and wax my Skybolt top to bottom....

The ugly ones can destroy a prop just as easily.

The ugly ones can destroy a prop just as easily.

Oh I wasn't worried about the prop, LOL. They'll pay a lot more to the victim's family for the death or dismemberment than they will to the mechanic for a new prop.

Methinks you missed the humor.

Bikini clad bimbos are expendable in this operation -- we can find more of those! But, no one better damage an airplane! ;)

One a more serious note... The above might actually be a real world problem.

There aren't a lot of people who would don bikinis who wouldn't need at least some training on how to wash an aircraft without damaging things.

Like not grabbing static wicks.

Which leads back to another joke... ;)

Yep... A lawn chair, a cooler, and who cares if the airplane needs to be cleaned after its been cleaned...:devil:

Back