Aircraft Upholstery

gibbons

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iRide
I know someone on the board does aircraft upholstery, but I can’t remember who. Please PM me if it’s you.

I need someone in Georgia or relatively close by to do the seats in my Bearhawk. Anybody know of someone?

I know someone on the board does aircraft upholstery, but I can’t remember who. Please PM me if it’s you.

For what its worth Jack Pardue (Stich@Volcano.net) in Pioneer Cal. did my seats for the Fairchild. they look great.

Attachments

• both seats 1.JPG
    both seats 1.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 24
  • right seat.JPG
    right seat.JPG
    707.6 KB · Views: 14
  • seat logo.JPG
    seat logo.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 10
yes they do tom, i think i'd be afraid to sit on them!

Believe me, I will inspect your rear pockets for screw drivers and the like before you get in.
If I owned the work of art you have created I'd make passengers bring a clean room bunny suit, hood, and slippers--new, in sealed plastic package--and don it all before entering the cockpit.

Must be one heck of a plane to have kitchen cabinets and a -refrigerator- behind the seats.

Must be one heck of a plane to have kitchen cabinets and a -refrigerator- behind the seats.

OH !! you noticed. it is a flying house not an aircraft. :)

Chip - we had a place at LRU do our work, and we were happy with it in the Cherokee. I know its not what you asked, but hell, if you need it, I'm sure they'd help ya out.

Back