Aircraft Spruce Web Page???

AKBill

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
AKBill
Just tried to track delivery of a EZ-Heating pad I ordered with Aircraft Spruce. Tried to pull up the web page and it went to another site. It states that " aircraftspruce.com has expired and is pending renewal or deletion."

I have never seen this before with any web page!!

It's a company lap top maybe some sort of security thing. I'll try the wives lap top..??
edit: wives lap top did not work either 8:36pm Alaska time

Last edited:
It's a company lap top maybe some sort of security thing. I'll try the wives lap top..??
edit: wives lap top did not work either 8:36pm Alaska time
There’s the problem Alaska time is wrong. 10:41 here and Spruce website is fine. PM me the order details and I’ll check for you. I already have an EZ-heat so I won’t hijack yours. I did buy mine direct from EZ though so imma little suspect...

PM me the order details and I’ll check for you
Thanks I'll just give them a call in the morning. Funny thing, it's the only web page that I use that will not connect. Maybe I pizzed them off calling about my back order parts and they ban me????

In my own defense, I'm pretty mellow when calling customer service..:)

They didn't send a shipment confirmation email with the tracking number?

They didn't send a shipment confirmation email with the tracking number?
I did look for that last night. I think the wife deleted shipment confirmation accidently? I pulled up the web page this morning, worked fine. Don't know why I got the message I got last night.

Did they pay you to start this thread? I'm thinking so, because it may have caused a sales spike. As soon as I saw it, I remembered to go there and buy an ELT battery!! :)

Back