AIRCRAFT SPRUCE + ICEBOX collaboration -- Free Promo Code

phillipny

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
phillipny
Hey Guys,

We're on the home page of Aircraft Spruce with a collaboration with them. Great team over there. You'll see the IceBox Air Conditioner on a bunch of press releases this month, AvWeb, etc.

Promo Code: FREEGELPACK

Any IceBox order can use the free promo code on check out -- FREEGELPACK
Good for a free gel pack during purchase and the same code is valid across our websites.

If you have any questions, email us at
support@switchboxcontrol.com

AircraftSpruce_IceBox_Promo_201406.jpg

IceBox_Front_beech.jpg

PolarIceBox_AuxBattery_beech.jpg

PolarIceBox_20130602_20NFlight.jpg

VFRto1N7.jpg

IMG_0533-small_zps50e5499c.jpg

Batch3.jpg

PHL_9458IceBoxAccessories070413PA.jpg

PHL_9470IceBoxAccessories070413PA.jpg

image004.jpg

photo%204.JPG

image.jpeg

IMG_9119.jpg

I wonder if My FBO would care if I put this in a Rental. I feel strange Carrying a Cooler device to the airplane though. I will get stares.

I wonder if My FBO would care if I put this in a Rental. I feel strange Carrying a Cooler device to the airplane though. I will get stares.

It's a foam cooler - who's to know what' inside? Remove the airflow hose, put it inside the cooler until you get into the airplane.

Yeah Arizona had been one of the largest user base of pilots and boat guys, in all our deliveries

A lot of pilots bought them over the weekend with the press launch, but I think with the App coming out, you'll see it in a lot more FBOs

Hate to go there, but does it really matter what anyone thinks about you putting a cooler in the back seat???

There are worse things to get stared at over.

Ok didn't know the Airflow hose was removable. Maybe I should just order one.

We used ours for the first time this past weekend, while traveling from Atlanta to Gainesville, FL and back. The bottom-line result was a huge increase in WAF ("wife acceptance factor") for traveling via GA in the summer. She was attending a business meeting, and the IceBox allowed me to get her there without looking like she'd been balled up and wrung out again. We didn't re-freeze the gel packs for the trip back, but two bags of ice recharged the unit enough to keep cool air blowing on our necks during ground ops and while flying under the weather as we approached ATL.

It was easy to set up and use (I bought a small chest cooler and keep it in my hangar, which allows me to store some ice bags and re freeze the gel packs between flights), and the ability to run it off of a battery pack is a feature I grew to like a lot.

Back