Aircraft OWNER's and Pilots association!!

Merf

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Merf 45R
FINALLY!!!

1976 172M 180 Air Plains Conversion
Dual Kings/glideslope
DME
Collins IIB Auto pilot
Stormscope
95 paint 98 interior

Will post pics later....picking up Friday to bring to 45R for prebuy annual!

Merf
N9566H!!!

Sweet Merf!

Welcome to the right combination of excitement and scared $4!+ (and that's just for your wallet :D)

-Rich

Dude! This is so neat. I remember when you were still learning to fly. You've come a long way. You are also one of the worst cases of mid-life flying addiction I've ever seen. This is a GOOD thing! I could hardly call it a bad thing, since I'm one of the second-worst cases! Congratulations!

Judy

P.S. I didn't get anywhere near Beaumont this summer--tropical depression Cindy pretty much took care of that.

I like the way a 172 w/ Air Plains STC flies. Nice ride!

Congrats.

Congratulations Merf - enjoy!

Congrats, Merf! I hope the prebuy works for you.

Thanks! I'd post a pic, but can't seem to get it to work. I am somewhat excited....peed my britches twice thinking about it today already.

Merf

(is peed my britches too lewd?)

Merf said:
FINALLY!!!

1976 172M 180 Air Plains Conversion
Dual Kings/glideslope
DME
Collins IIB Auto pilot
Stormscope
95 paint 98 interior

Will post pics later....picking up Friday to bring to 45R for prebuy annual!

Merf
N9566H!!!
Cool, Merf!

Welcome to the slippery slope of aircraft ownership ;)

Merf said:
Thanks! I'd post a pic, but can't seem to get it to work. I am somewhat excited....peed my britches twice thinking about it today already.

I predict that you will hurt your face smiling, just sitting in it on the ground once it's officially yours. Enjoy!

Congrats Merf! Just remember while you're out playing with your new toy that you need to land and refuel every few hours. ;)

Back