Aircraft Floats

brien23

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Brien
Thinking of selling my EDO 3500 Amphib floats just what should go with the floats. I do not want to pull out the landing gear handle and lights and aux hyd pump and lines in the instrument panel and leave holes in my panel. Is the electric hyd pump in the back of the plane considered part of the floats. Also are the blocks for the rear floats mounts on the plane part of the aircraft of floats.

How complete of an offering do you want to make? Sell as much or as little as you wish.

Thinking of selling my EDO 3500 Amphib floats just what should go with the floats. I do not want to pull out the landing gear handle and lights and aux hyd pump and lines in the instrument panel and leave holes in my panel. Is the electric hyd pump in the back of the plane considered part of the floats. Also are the blocks for the rear floats mounts on the plane part of the aircraft of floats.

All that is part of the Edo floats when they were first purchased.

The only thing Cessna included was the "V" brace, steps on the struts, a seaplane rudder if it is a 206, structural doubling in the fuselage, zinc chromate on the inside of the aluminum structure, a seaplane prop, placards, and seaplane POH supplements.

If you are never going back on amphibs you should quite definitely remove all the plumbing and sell it with the 3500s.

Back