Aircraft black Friday sales-Whatcha Got....

Unit74

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Unit74
Chief Aircraft just put out a token Black Friday sale email that really isn’t enough to get me spending. Anyone else see anything on the Aviation side that really makes it hard not to buy?

That's a 2016 offer. Not available currently

Once you do find Aviation Black Friday deals (or non aviation), and if you have a credit card with a low price guarantee benefit, do your shopping on Tuesday or Wednesday when things are still in stock, skip the madness of the mobs literally busting the doors at midnight Friday. I scored a nice 55" TV that way last year.

Not specifically aviation sellers, but I'll pick up discounted iTunes gift cards to use on Foreflight.

Got an email from ForeFlight this morning with an offer for 13 months at the price of 12. I think that’s their normal Oshkosh deal.

Got mine Black Friday last year from a long time eBay seller. Two $100 cards for $70 each. They emailed the codes and I put them in my iTunes account and renewed ForeFlight. The same offer was online last year from quite a few retailers.

Got an email from ForeFlight this morning with an offer for 13 months at the price of 12. I think that’s their normal Oshkosh deal.

I tried that and my account wasn't eligible?

You have to be starting a new account or upgrading your account.
Wonder if you could downgrade and then upgrade. Guess even that would only work if you were not on the lowest cost plan.

FlyQ is again offering $299 lifetimes, also $199 Merlin adsb.

Aircraft Spruce sent out a coupon code via email. It’s not posted on the website. Use THANKS18 in the coupon code box. Discount depends on the product.

Aircraft Spruce sent out a coupon code via email. It’s not posted on the website. Use THANKS18 in the coupon code box. Discount depends on the product.

Yep, you put the items in your basket, then enter the code at checkout to find out the discount. It wasn't much on the items I looked at.

Yep, you put the items in your basket, then enter the code at checkout to find out the discount. It wasn't much on the items I looked at.

I dropped some Tempest oil filters in the Spruce cart and it was 1%. The 6 pack is actually cheaper from QAA as they ship for free.

Coupon code for Seattle avionics is BF2018Email2. Let me know if it works!

Coupon code for Seattle avionics is BF2018Email2. Let me know if it works!
So are you just changing the date from the 2016 offer, or is this accurate info? In fact, I don't see a field for coupon codes.
Link to 2018 offer?

Thanks.
Price up a bit from 2016, but a good deal

Costco currently has $100 itunes card pack for $80 (in store)

I always buy iTunes cards at Costco. They alternate between $94.49 and $84.49 for a $100 pack, available all year long.

$80's even better, though... But not enough to get me to go to Costco on Black Friday! :eek:

King schools has a 20%off Black Friday special!!

Best Buy is selling 128 GB iPad Mini 4 Wifi only for $250.

I got one to upgrade from the Mini 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Must buy through their website, which means you can’t use iTunes credit you just bought at a discount. Ugh.

Back