Airbus copilot navigation display question

JetCat Alpha Bravo Zulu

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
JetCat
Greetings pilots,

I have a question about the Airbus A320 navigation display while programming the flight plan.
It is about programming the Fenix Airbus flight plan which is based on the pilot training software ProSim (so the MCDU and the flight deck systems should be 100% accurate to flight academy simulators).
As soon as I open the flight plan page on the pilot MCDU on the copilot navigation display all icons, the centered aircraft symbol in the middle, the VOR and waypoints and everything else except the radius rings, disappear on the copilot navigation display.

2.jpg

Is this authentic and a quirk of the old A320 CEO systems - or is it a bug?
Sorry for my question and I am not sure if I can ask this here in this forum (is this forum more private pilot or jet pilot related?) but I have noticed this detail yesterday and I absolutely need to know :)

Mostly private pilots but there are a few airline types here. I just switched from thenAirbjs, but let’s see if I remember. Switch over to Map mode on the display select panel near the glare shield on the FO side. Make it look like the Captain’s side at least. That should do it.

If the flight plan is empty there is nothing to display. The plan view centers the highlighted waypoint on the mcdu. As you step through the flight plan the waypoints move to the center with a north orientation.

Back