Airbus A380 evacuation - 873 people in 77 seconds!

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weOcrP7u7Y8

If they tried it with the average (not so smart) American passenger rather than German Airbus employees they would still be tossing people off.

"I need to get my Blackberry"

"Shut up! I'm TAKING my g-d laptop!"

"Don't spill ma beer!" :p

Thanks for the link, Mike!

"I need to get my Blackberry"

"Shut up! I'm TAKING my g-d laptop!"

"Don't spill ma beer!" :p

:rofl: Did you notice the first comment listed under the video? "They forgot the one in the WC!"

They say the last guy hit his butt on the door bottom and then hit again at the bottom of the chute.

Stupid comment of the day:

bobsuruncle789 (11 hours ago)
can they do tht mid air (most planes crash whilst airborne)

Stupid comment of the day:

bobsuruncle789 (11 hours ago)
can they do tht mid air (most planes crash whilst airborne)

That was Airbus' chief engineer ;);)

Flew on an Airbus yesterday and the traffic calls were brutal. It was a TED flight and ATC was telling people to look "for the big yellow bus". Other AC were responding that they could see the 'bus' were turning to follow the 'yellow bus', etc.

How embarrassing.

I was sitting in the back thinking that I have been more comfortable on a crowded yellow school bus than I am in the A320.

Awful impressive, even if it is a massively-subsidized answer to a question no rational person ever asked.

Imagine the smell at the end of a 14-hour trans-Pac flight with 600 pax.

Awful impressive, even if it is a massively-subsidized answer to a question no rational person ever asked.

Imagine the smell at the end of a 14-hour trans-Pac flight with 600 pax.

:goofy: How many lavs does it have? imagine if JetBlue got one and held it on the ground for 12 hours.

Back