Air-to-Air Swift

Lowflynjack

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jack Fleetwood
My friend Cooper recently sold his Cessna 140A and bought this good looking Swift. Thought we'd play around over the lake this afternoon!

Subtitle: #propcirclesareback @Timbeck2 & @mscard88 forgive me!

40014082751_9712469833_b.jpg

39304910744_26ea79edd5_b.jpg

25143694777_6b5cd3d2f3_b.jpg

25143694007_56f1fa7762_b.jpg
26141613718_c7b5f22a3f_b.jpg

26141618438_e36e6ca2f6_b.jpg

26141615778_25d4777a65_b.jpg

26141613268_c1e2fc9e8e_b.jpg

Last edited:
The sunset ones are freaking awesome!

Speaking of prop circles... I have wondered about doing something like this to an airplane.

OnetwoUSB LED Clock Fan with Real Time Display Function,USB CLOCK FAN,Silver,1 year warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010M9KRHO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_paRCAb7JDE7GA

I've got something like that on an airplane Christmas decoration... instead of a clock it says "seasons Greetings when the Prop is turning... Mine is not mickey mouse.. just a pilot and it's blue not red...

upload_2018-2-1_7-3-1.png

Beautiful as always. Sweet little Swift!!!
Thank you. I agree it's a cool little plane. I have to admit I was jealous!

Thanks!

I think these are your best yet, and that's saying a lot.
Thank you! Cooper is a great pilot and has flown formation with me before, which allowed me to spend plenty of time with him on this shoot.

Fabulous!
Thanks!

The sunset ones are freaking awesome!
Thanks! We were almost back to the airport when I looked back and saw the sunset was going to be nice. He was still in loose formation, so I told him we were turning South and he could join at my 9:00. I'm glad we did!

Love swifts, always thought they were gorgeous aircraft. Your friend is lucky to have such a good photographer as a buddy.

Are they created by Aliens? :)
Nobody is sure. Aliens, high school students playing pranks, Bigfoot.... I've seen them being created, but I will never tell.

Love swifts, always thought they were gorgeous aircraft. Your friend is lucky to have such a good photographer as a buddy.
They are cool airplanes. I would love to own one someday.
I'm lucky to have friends with cool airplanes that put up with me always wanting to take their photos!

As always, the pictures are stunning. Beautiful work.

WOW they look GREAT!!!!

Stunning work, as always! The close up shot into the cockpit is a special one; you don't always get such a great view of the pilot in air-to-air photography. It makes a great portrait! And your sunset sillhouette photos are perfect.

As always, the pictures are stunning. Beautiful work.
Thank you.

WOW they look GREAT!!!!
Thank you.

Stunning work, as always! The close up shot into the cockpit is a special one; you don't always get such a great view of the pilot in air-to-air photography. It makes a great portrait! And your sunset sillhouette photos are perfect.
Thanks! Cooper is the same guy I photographed in his 140A and I got the cockpit shot on this one too!
35160372486_5ab373f8d4_b.jpg

My friend Cooper recently sold his Cessna 140A and bought this good looking Swift. Thought we'd play around over the lake this afternoon!

Subtitle: #propcirclesareback @Timbeck2 & @mscard88 forgive me!
26141613268_c1e2fc9e8e_b.jpg

Yay! And you do it so well Jack. Beautiful airplane and love the close-ups, especially the prop arc. And then the sunset photos, wow, stunning and beautiful.

Yay! And you do it so well Jack. Beautiful airplane and love the close-ups, especially the prop arc. And then the sunset photos, wow, stunning and beautiful.
Thanks! It's always fun when you've got a good photo pilot and good subject pilot. Sure makes my life easier. The sunset photos almost didn't happen. Sure glad I made the last minute decision to try.

Wow, beautiful airplane and pics. Always loved Swift’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back