Air-to-Air Shoot, Buffalo River Arkansas

Lowflynjack

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jack Fleetwood
With little notice, I'm trying to gather up a few pilots for a photo shoot in the Buffalo River area when the leaves are changing. We'll be flying into Harrison (HRO).

I plan to be there from Friday 10/29 thru Mon 11/1. I may adjust the schedule slightly depending on how many responses I get.

As of now, Saturday 10/30 is booked up, I might add one more morning slot though. I typically try to do 1 or 2 in the AM and 1 in the evening.

Let me know if you're interested by replying here, sending me a PM, or email. The price is $800. My policy is if you don't like the photos, I'll give your money back. I don't take deposits because I understand in aviation, we have to be careful with weather, mechanical issues, health issues, etc.

Last edited:
Jack, I would be interested. Monday would likely work best for me.

I have zero formation flying experience. Is that a problem or do people catch on quickly?

I have zero formation flying experience. Is that a problem or do people catch on quickly?
Jack's great at briefing the mission in advance, and will work with your experience and comfort levels. Here's what it looked and sounded like from my angle.

I will pencil you in for Monday! I've flown with a lot of people who have no formation experience. I'll keep you at a safe distance and before you know it, you'll feel like an old pro! For this shoot, the valley runs pretty much East-West, so we'll spend most of our time flying straight and level.

Jack's great at briefing the mission in advance, and will work with your experience and comfort levels. Here's what it looked and sounded like from my angle.
Thanks Jeff! I love watching that video! I've had a lot of people who were anxious before we flew, but never a complaint after!

Still looking for some more pilots to fill the schedule! I know it was short notice!

I've still got a couple of slots open if anyone is interested. Saturday & Sunday Mornings.

Back