Air-to-Air Referrals

Lowflynjack

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jack Fleetwood
I spend a lot of my time working for magazines, but I love doing shots for individuals too. Honestly, it's a lot more fun without the deadlines.

That being said, I stay busy enough I forget to advertise! I just got a call from a guy who was referred by @AggieMike88 and @GaryV (and maybe more of you) on the AOPA forum. Can't thank you enough. George seems like a great guy, he has a beautiful plane, and I can't wait to get some photos of it!

Thanks for the support POAers! You guys rock.

https://jackfleetwood.com/

Jack,

Your work is fantastic and I'd love to employ your services at some point to take a few shots of my plane. Do you ever do a West Coast swing? If so, maybe we can gather some interested parties for additional business. I'll leave you a message on your site.

Jack,

Your work is fantastic and I'd love to employ your services at some point to take a few shots of my plane. Do you ever do a West Coast swing? If so, maybe we can gather some interested parties for additional business. I'll leave you a message on your site.
Thanks! I'll reply to your email. I don't currently have plans to be out West, but all it takes is a reason! I've got a few planes in Arizona that I have to get to as well.

Thanks! I'll reply to your email. I don't currently have plans to be out West, but all it takes is a reason! I've got a few planes in Arizona that I have to get to as well.

Arizona is close enough for me. Sedona would make for some spectacular backdrops, and it would be fun to make a special trip out of it.

Plan it! I'm sure a few of us would love to fly up and watch.

That would be cool! A combination fly-in/photo shoot. Good restaurant at Sedona too.

Jack, I'm free August/September/October. Let's set it up!

That would be cool! A combination fly-in/photo shoot. Good restaurant at Sedona too.

Jack, I'm free August/September/October. Let's set it up!
Sounds good to me! I've got Oshkosh in July, Blakesburg Aug 29 - Sep 1, and I might need to go to my day job once in awhile, but other than that we should set it up. October in AZ sounds good! I just need to make sure I can herd all of the cats so I don't lose a bunch of money on the trip.

If you ever find yourself in the Florida Panhandle area...
That might be doable too. EAA has asked me if I wanted to attend Sun-n-Fun and I've never been able to make it work, but I could knock out a lot of photo shoots along the way.

Sounds good to me! I've got Oshkosh in July, Blakesburg Aug 29 - Sep 1, and I might need to go to my day job once in awhile, but other than that we should set it up. October in AZ sounds good! I just need to make sure I can herd all of the cats so I don't lose a bunch of money on the trip.

That might be doable too. EAA has asked me if I wanted to attend Sun-n-Fun and I've never been able to make it work, but I could knock out a lot of photo shoots along the way.

Just give PoA members the “special” discounted rate of buy one at the Fly-In promo price of triple the normal rate for three times the normal fun! Boom, cash!

Back