Air-to-Air Piper Apaches

Oh, I certainly think they look good. But Jack makes them look great. ;)
Some of your best work yet! Saw them on IG this morning.
Stunning. I love the look of Piper's Apache, Geronimo and Aztec.
Great photos always liked the Apache.
Wow Jack. These are all great but #2 is amazing. That needs to go on your calendar and your photos for sale list.
I think you should consider retiring now from taking pictures. I don't see how you can do any better than these. It's best to go out on top! Amazing!
Incredible photos, Jack!
As always, nicely done Jack!
Holy COW Jack! Every single picture is AWESOME and I love the shot on the runway ... any of them would make great calendar photos ... they are SUPER SHARP! Have said it before and am always amazed, but I'll say it again," Am not sure HOW you're going to top this photo set!". :):p
Good luck topping that run!!!
This made my day. Stunning!

Just looking through some threads and realized I didn't thank you guys for all of these great compliments. Not going to retire, so I guess I'll have to try even harder!

Just looking through some threads and realized I didn't thank you guys for all of these great compliments. Not going to retire, so I guess I'll have to try even harder!
Never give up, Jack. You’ll get there eventually. :)

The first twin I ever flew was an old beat up Apache with the O-320 160 HP engines.

After flying Mooneys and a cool Super Viking, I was accustomed to a decent climb rate. The Apache barely climbed at all and I wondered how it could even fly on one engine.

Years later, I rode in a Geronimo modified Apache and it was a decent airplane. By then, I had flown and come to love the Aztec, so I wondered if the Apache was perhaps the best ever multi trainer!

50542272336_a6c2796dcf_c.jpg

50541549463_64fbee7e8c_b.jpg

50542272121_c7a7f46548_b.jpg

50542414647_7db2fde1d8_b.jpg

50542414517_c508919f8f_c.jpg

Back