Closed Air-to-Air Photography

Good luck on your venture Jack. I'm sure you'll be busy once word gets out on the quality of your pics.

Good luck on your venture Jack. I'm sure you'll be busy once word gets out on the quality of your pics.
Thanks! I'm sure I won't be as busy as those who travel around the country, but I hope to offer a quality product for a reasonable price. I'm not trying to get rich, and honestly won't make much money after paying for the plane and pilot. I won't be lining up multiple planes in a morning (unless it's a group photo). All of my attention will go to one customer to make sure they get what they want and lots of it!

Good luck with the project, as a photographer I give you two thumbs up for attention to detail, great shots!

Good luck,always enjoyed viewing your pictures.

What kind of hardware are you shooting with?
Canon 5D Mark iii and a Canon 70-200 F2.8 IS ii. I also have a 24-108 but saving that for airshow pilots that want to get really close!

Awesome! Quality equipment, when I shot with Canon prior to moving to Nikon I had the 70-200 and the clarity was ungodly. Anyone who you take pics for will be thrilled with the final result.

Awesome! Quality equipment, when I shot with Canon prior to moving to Nikon I had the 70-200 and the clarity was ungodly. Anyone who you take pics for will be thrilled with the final result.
Thanks! I just left the airport and the airport manager said I can display my photos there. I've got some framed and ready to go. Next customer sounds like a Cessna P210 with a turbine and beautiful paint! Getting more fun by the minute!

I might enlist your services once we get some high pressure....unless you think you can get a lightning flash in the background...haha.

I might enlist your services once we get some high pressure....unless you think you can get a lightning flash in the background...haha.
LOL, I like to get lightning photos, but I prefer from the ground!

Back