Air-to-Air Monocoupe

Lowflynjack

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jack Fleetwood
I've been waiting to get pics of this plane for a long time! Trevor and his wife Emily went up with me and Trevor not only has an awesome plane, he knows how to fly it! Great times.

29432867826_537b13a393_b.jpg

29387636081_b86130ea43_b.jpg

29387635961_8c4a3a6a1e_b.jpg

29432867476_e6fa216a11_b.jpg

More to come... for now I must sleep. Left Iowa today around 9AM in my 140 and flew around 8 hours to get home to Texas. Had to check out some photos, but now I'm on fumes!

Your photos could be post cards.. Great work!

Beautiful Jack! Hope ya got some sleep and recovered.

Superb images as always Jack! I especially enjoyed the first one in post #6. The lush rural landscape is evocative of the time when that Monocoupe first flew.

Superb images as always Jack! I especially enjoyed the first one in post #6. The lush rural landscape is evocative of the time when that Monocoupe first flew.
Thanks. Everything was so green there, it was amazing. I just wish I'd had more time there!

Thanks. Everything was so green there, it was amazing. I just wish I'd had more time there!

Well, you know the obvious answer to that problem...you need a faster airplane ;) That way you could spend more time at destination

[And I am sure if you just ask the folks on this forum they will be happy to recommend exactly the right one :D].

That should be in the next edition of Sport Aviation. Beautiful!

Cheers

Back